ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• apsingh1
    Original poster 42 posts

In this video, my player is being hit as if there is no shield. But when my player dies and it respawns, then shield seems to be working like absorbing some damage.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    914 posts

Hy agent,

can you pinpoint where exactly in the video this issue happens? As the whole video is over half an hour long, the occurrence you are talking about might be hard to find.

• apsingh1
    Original poster 42 posts

@noxious81 9:30 - the start of the issue. 23:00 when I respawn and the issue ends.

• Noxious81
    914 posts

Thanks agent... I watched your video for quite some time, and I have to admit that I do not see anything unusual here. Around 9:30 the enemies you are fighting are elites – and they usually go for the head much more often than purple or red bars do (which you were facing primarily prior to taking on the CP). So shots bypassing the small shield variants is something that indeed is supposed to happen when fighting elite enemies. Additionally, some of the enemies have the high ground when you're standing at the foot of the stairs.

Later on and especially when you get downed around 23:00, they are not hitting you (or precisely: your armor) more often or harder – they just simply down you much quicker, as you are sitting on 4 negative stacks from the Fragile Armor Directive.

Also (although I could not see such a situation in the parts of your video I watched) sometimes when playing without the mini-map, one may lose track of one or another enemy – which too can lead to "Where did that damage come from?"-moments. And especially when playing solo such moments can not be clearly resolved in the most cases.

Suggested Topics