ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ede-Wolf
    23 posts

Can it be, that the bug has something to do with the Ori map? Because I don't have the map and I don't have this bug.

• T7PDM
    69 posts

I can confirm I have this issue too. Orichalcum on Korfu can be collected, but is not added to your total amount that is stored on the server. After exiting and restarting the game, the Orichalcum respawned as if you never collected it.

I own the Orichalcum map. Xbox Series X.

• T7PDM
    69 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Luke_Skywoker
    1 posts

та же самая проблема со сбором руды. обошел половину карты. заметил проблему поздно. чат со специалистом проблему не понимает

• Thelastoutl2017
    1 posts

I am on PC and I am having the same problem. Absolutely none of the orichalcums I collected in Korfu island are added to my inventory. When I reload the save, the orics that I collected are respawning and they are still not getting added to the inventory. Lost almost 25 orichalcum due to this bug. Stopped collecting after that. Please fix this bug Ubisoft!

• SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 381 posts

@ede-wolf
    I also dont have the map but i have this issue.
    Still wait they fix it, before i dont play the island

• SteveZ_Pun

@chazzie808
    I didnt play Origins when they release it, i boought it 2 years ago. What happens with the Animus Panel?

• SteveZ_Pun

@ubi-theberry
    I think many player have no patience anymore, Ubisoft bugged more and more...
    No response for weeks, secret changes etc... I am done....No money anymore from me!!!!

• Chazzie808
    13 posts

@stevez_pun On the PC version, when you completed the game the main menu had an option to 'hack' the Animus allowing you to do lots of changes to the game, like playing someone else, run double speed and double the health of enemies. There were loads of options available to set your game exactly how you wanted to play.

The thing is I never got to use it - Ubisoft upgraded their launcher to Connect which broke the Anumus control panel completely, to the point it would not even load. I went through the entire ticket and support system (which took an age - doing loads of stuff I knew would not fix it), this ended with 'We'll take a look' and after three weeks changed to 'Yeah, we're not going to fix this.'.

I see the same thing happening here with the Orichalcum, I'll not bother to submit a ticket as its a waste of my valuable time, as experience has taught me. If Ubisoft want to fix it - they will.
    If this issue is left, my wallet will stay closed for all future AC titles. I won't be buying software from a company that keeps busting its games then going 'Ah well, nevermind - buy our new game so we can do it to you again.'.

• SteveZ_Pun

@chazzie808
    Damn,i tried it once to see what i can do with this and it worked...many month/years ago....
    I test it now and i it opens connect...
    Ubisoft, well done again.....

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, thank you for your further comments and discussion regarding this. I understand, and the development team are still looking into the issue. If we have any further information to provide or require any more information for the development team, we will post it here in this thread. 

I additionally would like to apologise for the delay. I understand you are all eager for updates, and my response might not be what you were hoping for. Let me assure you once more that investigations are still ongoing and we hear you.

@Luke_Skywoker - at the moment, we can only provide support on this forum in English, as per our Forum Rules. If you are able to use a translator to type in English, we will be happy to help look into it further.

Should anyone have further questions regarding this or anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know.

• Chazzie808
    13 posts

@ubi-gizmo Is this issue going to fixed? Or just left?

Just because nobody here is a top youtube streamer does not mean it does not need fixing!

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey @chazzie808, investigations are still ongoing, and the development team are looking into the problem. Once we have information, we will post it here.

• SteveZ_Pun

@chazzie808
    I tried today and it isnt fixed...hope they fix it.
    And most top youtubers most time write how got the game is and how nice the shop items are (ACV)

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @stevez_pun, sorry to hear that. I have just checked from my end and I can see that the team are still looking into this. Let me know if you have any questions.

• mavrose
    1 posts

I would also like to confirm that orichalcum on Corfu can be collected, but unfortunately, it's not added to your total amount that is stored on the server.
    By the way I do own the orichalcum map.
    Hope this bug will be fixed soon.

• TrevisoTV
    4 posts

I accidentally collected all the Ori in Korfu the other day, so now my Ori map is checked off, but I didn't notice it didn't get added to my account at all.

I hope there's a fix soon 😕

• Chazzie808
    13 posts

So, any news on a fix? Is this issue going to be fixed? Does anyone know?

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, another short update from me. I have checked from my end this morning and I am afraid we currently still do not have updates. I want to assure you all the team are working hard and I appreciate your patience.

• Appsquadz
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics