ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SteveZ_Pun
    Original poster 381 posts

I picked up 2 Oris(in the Crossover Island) and find out i still have the same amount. I can reload and the Oris are still there.
    Before Update the Oris are claimed and saved to my account, doesnt matter which savegame i reload.

I havent control before and picked up more Oris at this island but i think all dont count.

Edit: I backup yesterday my saves and reload them, the weapon i got from Oikos today i can add to this savegame. And all Oris from the new DLC dont count!!!!!
    I have the same amount before i start the DLC and claimed maybe 10-15 at the island and not one Ori is added to them.

Also many small bags are empty and some chests are empty

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3613 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone thank you for your continued patience whilst our game teams and QA looked into this issue.

We have applied a fix in the background of the game that should fix this issue now for any players that were affected and should fix this issue going forward we believe.

If you have updated your game and you are still unable to collect Orichalcum, please get in touch with us over a private support case for more efficiency, as we will need to check your game data and forward this to our QA team without delay, should this still be an issue. You can contact us anytime about Orichalcum via this link > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/contact

Official Response
  • Twiton
    1 posts

@stevez_pun Ditto, having the same issue on PS4.

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@stevez_pun I am having the same issue on the Xbox One with the oris. I can confirm that though the map says I have collected them they are all respawning. So, it appears they are still there for collection, but not counting as collected.

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

Anybody else having trouble with picking up Orichalcum in Korfu Island, I had 194 before I went to the new island, got to 200 and then it stopped counting so I am stuck at 200...

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

@stevez_pun Im having the same issue, I had 194 before going to the new Island, picked up to 200 and then it stopped counting, and I picked up half of them.
    Edit: Im on Xbox Series X

• XIII___
    2 posts

@freddypelli Same issue

• ISin_of_GreedI
    2 posts
  • OldNGreyDay
    1 posts

@stevez_pun Same on XBOX. Tried Save/Reload, restarting console, and resyncing save files. After reloading and returning to a previously looted node, it was reset, and looting the node a 2nd time didn't work. However, the Ori Map is showing the node as completed (check-marked)

• dtschoban
    8 posts

Same issue

• dorinash1
    85 posts

Mine stopped at 133 and can't collect anymore. They just won't count. I've tried to return to Greece to collect from there, and it's worse, because the ore won't show up in the world at all. If returning to the Korfu island, all the collected oricalcum are there like I didn't even collected them.. and again won't count

• SuomiKissa
    36 posts

Same mistake.

- If you own a collecting map, it marks the stones as collected.
    - the stones are returned to be collected again.
    - the stone counter does not work.

• dorinash1
    85 posts

Hello @Ubi-Borealis. Could you please check this post as well and send to the team for further investigations? It's a big problem and a lot of players have it. Thanks!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there!

Thanks for the tag, @dorinash1! Just to let you know, I've merged together two threads about being unable to collect Orichalcum after travelling to Korfu as part of the "Those Who Are Treasured" crossover story. I apologise if any ongoing discussions were disrupted by this merge. Creating a single thread makes it easier for us to collect additional information, as well as to provide you all with updates from the investigation.

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to collect more Orichalcum after travelling to Korfu, and that these are respawning. Thank you for taking the time to let us know you've been encountering this issue in-game. To help us to take a closer look at this, would you be able to provide us with a video that shows the following in-game:

• The amount of Orichalcum you currently have in your inventory.
    • What happens when you try to collect more Orichalcum in Korfu.
    • What your map looks like after attempting to collect the Orichalcum (such as it showing as available or collected).

I'd recommend uploading any videos to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to paste a shareable link within this thread. We can then forward this video, alongside the reports that have been shared with us within this thread, to the dedicated teams for further investigation.

@SteveZ_Pun - I'm sorry to hear that a number of small bags and chests are empty for you as well. Would you be able to start a new thread about this specific issue, so we can investigate your missing loot without going off-topic within this thread about Orichalcum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • romant56
    17 posts

@ubi-borealis My orichalcum is only bugged in the Korfu DLC map. Everything works fine on the mainland. I just can't collect in Korfu.

• Chazzie808
    13 posts

I can confirm this bug too. I travelled to Korfu to start the crossover quest and the Ori was collecting correctly, (I'm also using the purchased Ori Map as well) later I went back to Greece to do my daily Ori quest, this added the amount correctly (+11 Ori to total). When I returned to Korfu none of the picked up Ori was counting to my total.

Playing on PC.
    Edit - adding more detail.

1. Started Korfu with No Ori in my inventory.
    2. Collected 10 Ori on Korfu. Inventory shows 10 Units and Collected (ticked) on Purchased Maps.
    3. Travelled back to main Greece to do my Ori Daily - Completed and received +11 Ori as normal (inventory now shows 21 Units)
    4. Returned to Korfu and picked up Ori Ore. Screen says +1 Ori. - checked my inventory and its still at 21 Units. Purchased Maps show it as collected.
    5. Picked up another Ori Ore. Screen says +1 Ori. - checked my inventory and its still at 21 Units. Purchased Maps show it as collected.
    6. Reloaded game - Ori is gone, amount is still 21 units - stopping there just in case.

IMPORTANT: Just did some more testing - on a reload of my saved game in Korfu all of the Ori Ore I had collected previously has respawned. It can be collected, shows a '+1 Orichalcum' on screen and does not add anything to your inventory total - they still show as collected (ticked) on the 'Purchased Map' filter.

• basel19751224
    79 posts

Same problem 4 me to 😞 (ps4)

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1273 posts

Hey there folks.

Thanks for the additional reports.

If any of you can provide us with a link to a video demonstrating this we'd appreciate it a great deal. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Chazzie808
    13 posts

Looks like the problem is more serious than I thought. When I returned to Greece the few Ori Ore chunks that I had left have now disappeared, they show on the 'Purchased Maps' as not collected but are not present in the game world anymore.

Also items that I had won (two legendary Adrestia lieutenants and a weapon) from Oikos of the Olympians vanish from my inventory if I reload a save from before the Korfu update, they are also no longer in the store. Simply put they will be forever lost unless I continue with my Korfu save!

Ubi - I really, really do appreciate the hard work that went into this, but please, don't release stuff if it's not ready - or tested properly, Odyssey was working just fine before this. Now the entire MTX system is broke.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1273 posts

Hey there folks.

We've just received an update from the team, can I ask anyone affected by this to try collecting Orichalcum again and let us know whether you're still experiencing the same issues please? Thanks!

Official Response
  • alanna234
    3 posts

@ubi-orion Yes i'm experiencing this even after putting in a ticket to support and flagging on twitter

Suggested Topics