ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gonolvier
    Original poster 2 posts

the game keeps crashing when i update to the version 1.4.1 and i ve tried everthing i can do but still dont work plz let me know this is a technical problems and its not my fault. and if it so just plz fix it asap cuz there are peoples whicn dont know how to deal with these techical issues

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• S7igma957
    176 posts

@gonolvier
    It's not your fault! If other games works fine then issue not at your end!

For me 100+ CTD already in Valhalla only!

• gonolvier
    Original poster 2 posts

@s7igma957 yeah thx buddy good to hear. cuz i reallly dont know how to deal with it.lets just wait and see what they gonna do

• EfrenKbone
    1 posts

I have the same problem here... since the latest update 1.4.1 the game is crashing. I has been playing around 40 hours and only had 1 or 2 crashes but since the latest update this is the third crash in the latest 4 hours played. Very annoying

• TheChetoOG
    1 posts

@gonolvier same here :c

• Jekkil1802
    1 posts

same for me since 1.4.1 update. Can crash (freeze) after 10 seconds or 10 minutes. It goes out, detect the crash and propose to send a crash report to ubisoft

• Staus4
    4 posts

Sadly, the truth is that they are going to do absolutely nothing about it. I have not even seen a post anywhere in which they acknowledge the problem a side from the usual 10 steps of repair and send in a ton of file before you are even worthy a second post.

This issue already started a year ago -
    seemingly they have a lot of time to develop new content which just makes it
    increasingly worse over time.

Another entry that also address this: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/78181/pc-i-am-experiencing-frequent-crashes-freezes-in-game-post-here/1856?lang=en-US

For me personally the crashing started with the introduction of last years Yule event. Since then, it has only gotten worse until I tool the whole thing offline. Now it will crash in whatever state. If I am in Ravensthorpe, it will just freeze, and I must kill the PC manually. If anywhere outside Ravensthorpe if will CTD – Recently played through Ireland and France DLC – had 36 CTD in short amount of time.

• S7igma957
    176 posts

@staus4 I already moved to Odessey. Game is great and fun! Tons of quests and places to explore!

• Ubi-Peach
    Ubisoft Support Staff 214 posts

Hi @gonolvier @EfrenKbone @Jekkil1802 @S7igma957 @Staus4 @TheChetoOG. I am so sorry to hear you all are having crashing issues with Valhalla. I know many of you have already ran through our general troubleshooting. If you haven't, please try those steps now. If you have ran through all of those steps, please generate your MSINFO and DxDiag and start a support ticket with us so we can get this looked into. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • S7igma957
    176 posts

@ubi-peach Why? Odessey runs perfect! 110 hours and only one crash.
    Besides i already sended to support my spec ( dxdiag and MSinfo ) and they tells me do the same what they tell to do to everyone. I see no point in this because this is just horrible!
    I use my software and play other games without any issues. All my games runs without single crash.

The problem is in your software for sure. Why you can't accept this? By the way, we all see how many issues Valhalla have and CTD is only one of them. For example anti-aliasing. Even in 1080p Odyssey looks amazing because TAA is tweaked perfectly! Glad i already finished the game.

This is 1080p

• asubanovsky
    2 posts

I got the same error after updating to 1.4.1 but the customer support isn't really helpful. The solutions they suggested seem to suspect that the problem is from my PC while it's not. Everything worked fine just before the update.

I have pre-ordered the "Dawn of Ragnarok" but if I am not able to run the game, I'm thinking of asking for the refund.

Suggested Topics