ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ge4r_CZ
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello I have problem from last update. On any Island I cant see share of island and there is no arrow as usually please see screenshots. I tried veryfi files and restart game, restar PC and nothing changed. Please check and help because problem is if AI buy shares from your island and you cant do anything with that. Till last patch all working correctly. Im not using any mod to the game.
    Thanks

update: I will try upload screenshot later because there is still some problem with servers and I cant upload image here
    I still trying upload image but still with error

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kapiteinwim2021
    1 posts

@ge4r_cz The same here. The Pie chart icon next to the Island name has disappeared on every island I own

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@Ge4r_CZ @Kapiteinwim2021

Hey there folks

Thanks for reporting this to us.

For the screenshots you've mentioned could you provide us with a link to them instead if they won't embed? A link to a video as well demonstrating this would be appreciated as well if possible.

Official Response
  • dotnettex
    1 posts

@ge4r_cz : Found a workaround. Hit the Windows key. This will minimize the game window to the task bar. Then click on the taskbar icon to full screen again. This usually brings it back for me... usually, but not always.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@dotnettex

Hey there.

Thanks for sharing your workaround with us, hopefully this will help others experiencing similar issues in the meantime.

If anyone is able to provide the info requested in my previous post above please let me know. Thanks!

Official Response
  • Bastjanic
    1 posts

@ubi-orion
    Hey there...

I believe this is the info you were asking for...

I have the same issue... Windows key doesn't help...

Best regards

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1497 posts

@bastjanic Hello there!

Thank you for posting your screenshot of the issue, it's much appreciated.

Previous players have reported a similar sounding issue. The window with the island name and shares disappears after moving the camera to an island with an ongoing festival (while the window is minimized). Would you be able to verify for us if you're able to notice the same patterns in the bug behaviour, when you move the camera to an island with a festival?

If this is not the case, would you be able to forward a clip of exactly what's happening, so that we can take a closer look? You can upload this clip to a video/file sharing site like YouTube or Google Drive, and post the link in your reply to share the video with us.

Many thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics