Locked [Solved] Issues following Game Update 139 Likes/4 Replies/35940 Views
Hello Anno Community,
We are aware of the issues following Game Update 13 and our teams are actively investigating.
Thank you very much for your reports and the info provided, below a (non-exhaustive) list of several of the issues:
- The key prompt for turning the camera counter-clockwise is not working
- Lumberjacks and Orchards are taking significantly longer to plant trees or stop their planting process entirely due to lack of space
- Some special characters aren't available to name cities or trade routes
- Tourists move out after loading the savegame
- The Pearl Farm does not unlock as intended
- Island name, status and share button disappear occasionally after switching sessions
- The exchange value for grain in the Docklands is not calculated properly anymore
- The quest of the Fisherman in the "Eden Burning" scenario does not trigger correctly
- Quest rewards are deleted when the ship's slots are full in the "Eden Burning" scenario
- A random "tow debuff" is applied to the player's ship in the "Eden Burning" scenario
However, Game Update 13.1 will not be released this year anymore. We will have more details on our update plans in January.
We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Community Developer Ubi-Thorlof 238 posts
Hey Anno Community, one more update before the holidays:
Thank you for the reports, screenshots and descriptions of issues you have encountered since GU13. Those already greatly helped us investigate the causes for certain bugs and we updated the list of known issues in the first post. Please be aware, however, that the list is not exhaustive.
Apologies for any frustrations you're facing as a result of these issues, we will let you know as soon as we have news regarding GU 13.1
We worked hard over the last months to prepare a nice update-bundle for our community before the Holidays, but acknowledge that GU13 did not release in the state we would have liked it to release.
This is a lesson that we will include in our planning for next year and Season 4, to e.g. allocate additional time for bugfixing and polishing before a release.
Thank you for your ongoing support and Happy Holidays,
The Anno Team
Hey Anno Community,
Game Update 13.1 will be released next Tuesday, January 18th. GU 13.1 will address several of the issues you have been reporting GU 13. The full release notes will be shared here on the Anno Union closer to its release since we’re currently still running final tests.
A huge thank you again for helping us with reports, screenshots and descriptions of the issues occurring since GU 13.
Hello Anno Community,
The Release Notes for Game Update 13.1 are now available. You can read the full notes here.
Note: following GU13 we have seen some confusion about missing street connections on some of your islands. With GU13 we fixed an exploit through which the Oil Harbor could fulfill the same function as your main Trading Post.
This was never intended behaviour. Please be aware that all warehouses and residences need to be connected via road to your main Trading Post at all times in order to function.