ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• azullFR
    2236 posts

@meplayinggta
    ah, ok, thanks I didn't took care of that :
    for me the green bubble is only when a response as been marked as the best one in a thread
    and 'solved' is when [RESOLVED] is added to the title like in the thread there :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/96088/resolved-unable-to-interact-with-soma-in-glory-regained-post-here/280?lang=en-US

indeed, the green bubble text is misleading (a kind of overdo ?)

• MePlayingGTA
    33 posts

@azullfr Yeah not the first time when it's causing confusion. At least they extended the time of the festival, hopefully it's enough for me. Still waiting for accessing the festival 😢

• DarkWanya
    1 posts

Same issue as everyone else - Ravensthorpe is snowing, woods stacked but no Yule - Xbox - synced with cloud saves, tried hard exits & game restarts etc. Posting as was advised so Dev team can investigate.
    Thanks in Advance.

• Raenith
    11 posts

@Ubi-Orion
    My Yule festival will not load either, latest save is a cloud save.

• ScoynKholcreat
    3 posts

I'm updated to 1.4.1 (PS4 says that's the latest update). Just finished Isle of Skye in 15 hours (more or less); no snow when I started it, snow when I came back to Ravensthorpe afterwards. Reda's quests load for me (saw a person said they weren't loading). Any other info you need, just let me know.

• bear359
    1 posts

Not showing for me either on PS4

• WildHunt
    210 posts

Ubi has acknowledged the issue and said they can fix it after the holidays, they will be extending the event to compensate.

• ReminentChimp
    7 posts

@ubi-keo no festival for me either, I restarted the whole game after completing everything 100% collecting everything and every trophy so far including dlc content on another save my recent save that I made will let me play it but the other save where I've 100% done everything won't show up

• Metallo75
    105 posts

@wildhunt No matter if they extend for 2 more weeks if not fixed,no matter how much bonus week is exented if it isnt appear.

• azullFR
    2236 posts

@metallo75

According to Ubisoft, this should be fixed by early January.

1. https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/125813/yule-festival-update?lang=en-US

Ubisoft Support Staff Ubi-Mushy 191 posts
    Dec 19, 2021, 7:19 PM

Hi all, thanks for contributing to this thread and uploading your save files. The team has identified the cause of the issue, so we no longer need save files for the investigation.

They're working on a fix that will be deployed as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this forum for updates on that.

(@WildHunt is not responsible for this state of affairs)

• StarkCreature63
    4 posts

All save files synced to the cloud, still no festival i did play it last year thought

• AlyssasDad83
    2 posts

@ubi-orion any word on a fix? Btw I have my latest save up on the cloud

• bookeworm
    2 posts

Adding my name to the list, Xbox Series X and played the Yule Festival last year. Nothing is showing up and I can't access the new rewards. Hoping for a quick fix but it's been 10 days already.

• Dreddmartyr
    2 posts

Can confirm no Yule festival here.

I may trigger the few on the comments here, but I get that Ubisoft has a reputation, but you're buying and playing their game and coming on here complaining like school girls - entitled and picky.
    Maybe you should look into how difficult it is to make a game and how complex coding gets when building on the game you put all your time and effort to improve for the complaisive audience.
    Have some respect and show a little decency for the employees who are at least trying to fix the problem behind the curtain while you come on here verbally bashing them. I'm a huge fan of the game. I'm having the same issue as everyone else. But I'm going to go spit in their coffee cos of an issue that I don't fully understand how it works.

Be excellent to eachother!

• SpirantCrayon22
    1685 posts

@dreddmartyr

Depends where you're drawing the line in the comments. Some criticism is justified and necessary so long as it is not simply destructive.

Entitled? Yes, I paid for a product, it's not right to have any position other than one of entitlement. That bit's easy.

I bash actions, not people, and the actions of Ubisoft are not good enough. If it's complicated, that's fine, I get that, but that's why people who know what they are doing are employed. My industry is high-tech and very competitive. If a customer complains, you do something to put it right. It's actually more important to be seen to be doing something to put it right than the - essential, don't misunderstand - requirement to actually put it right.

Now people, yes, do not bash people. They are doing a job. Largely a thankless one as you note. The decision-makers are possibly a different matter but even then it's their decisions that should be criticised.

So, partly with you, partly not with you here.

• barryobrien73
    3 posts

@ubi-keo Do Better

• Nik_Fry
    7 posts

I go to the forum in search of help in performing the killing with a cable test and see this post ... It turns out that the yule has been going on for a long time. I thought that the snow in Ravensthorpe was a prelude to the festival, and the yule itself would appear later. But in fact, I just have a bug, not bad not bad

• SpirantCrayon22
    1685 posts

@nik_fry

I think Dhustone Quarry in Shropshire is a good place for zipline assassinations.

• B00MSIE
    397 posts

@dreddmartyr

Most bugs that were in the game on release are still not fixed. And I am not talking about small bugs, but things like the savegame bug on the Xbox and people who are not able to finish the game because of bugs.

This is ridiculous and it is very, very, VERY normal people get upset after all this time! Who are you, that you dare to complain about people who bought a game for 120 euro’s and just want it to be a reasonable good experience, not a bugfest!

• Haggy51
    46 posts

@ubi-mushy So, a week gone, still no Yule Fest for last year's loyal players ... I am assuming this will not be fixed. It's a shame that the folks who have been playing all along, despite the bugs & glitches, get screwed in favour of the new players. I am kind of disgusted by this, frankly. 😠

Suggested Topics