ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• NobleUlfhednars
    1 posts

Hi all.

Same bug to me !

• TheNorfolkian
    1286 posts

Yule festival or not... we need to talk about this floating brush (or whatever it is) in front of Reda...

• caspeer_costel
    15 posts

This really shouldn't be an issue anymore... Get to it and fix the game. From launch and up until now, I'm surprised on the lack of QA or testing being done. The person in power who's deciding to push these buggy updates should be ashamed of themselves.

• AerynRose90
    4 posts

As the title suggests, I'm having trouble accessing the yule content. While other users have transitioned to winter but had issues with the festival my game seems to be stuck in autumn (see pictures), and I've been advised to start my own thread. Winter hasn't come. I have tried deleting then reloading the game and loading an old save from pre-winter neither of which worked. My next 'oldest' save is from November and is in the middle of one of the main story missions so I'm reluctant to keep going back, especially since it hasn't previously worked. My game is currently up to date and the save game files are connected to the cloud.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@aerynrose90 Greetings and thank you for the report. The game team is aware of the Yule Festival not appearing for players, and it is being looked into. I do apologize for the hassle this bug has been causing. Official updates will be posted to the News and Announcements forums when a fix has been deployed.

Official Response
  • BPC1970
    1 posts

I don't even have snow so I've no clue what's going on! 🤔
    I'm on Series X if that makes any difference and my save is in the cloud

• B10defence
    7 posts

@thenorfolkian Hey your lucky 'Reda' never even spoke to me for a month let alone didn't even say 'Hi or Hello' lol

• B10defence
    7 posts

@bpc1970 Climate change i would say lol

• bielik01
    1746 posts

For those who don't know yet:

/p>
  • bielik01
    1746 posts

I can confirm the festival starts with TU 1.4.1.2.

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

@bielik01 Patch has launched on PC (no in game patch notes), festival is working now.
    Another epic communication fail. Why don't they shut down this forum if they post only on twitter?

• SidSixT
    94 posts

Yes, the Yule Festival is working now on PC. It will be available for 21 days. The two search and recover quests worked without any issues. As noted before, the festival shop offers the same armor set as last year, a new bow, a new beard and hairstyle, and two new settlement cosmetic items.

Unfortunately, the other major bug from patch 1.4.1 - the bugged skill tree - is still not fixed.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 828 posts

Hi all, apologies for the lack of an update on this thread! The 1.4.1.2 hotfix was deployed today to address the issue. Please update this thread if you run into any further issues accessing the Yule Festival.

The festival will now end on January 27th to give everyone time to participate. Happy Yule!

Official Response
  • Enkidu98
    47 posts

There was a patch this morning ( may have been released earlier but applied for me this morning) and the Yule festival worked fine now.

• Carlipop
    18 posts

@ubi-mushy Confirming the issue is fixed on PS5 with update 1.041.2. Thank you!

• Kormac67
    1068 posts

@Ubi-Mushy

The 1.4.1.2 hotfix was deployed today to address the issue.

And still no post in News and Announcements. But rather a pinned post regarding "Oskoreia Festival Extension".
    Good job. 💩

• TheNorfolkian
    1286 posts

@b10defence Reda didn’t speak for me as well... it was a bug resulting from the settlement sound glitches during the Oskophoreia Festival. It only recently got fixed by TU 1.4.1 on my XBox Series X.

• Lysvander
    146 posts

The festival starts, and in the opening conversation it looks like you never even heard of it ... Yule tokens? Brand new - forget you even saw them last year.

Immersion breaking 101.

Feels cheap to relaunch the exact same thing. This isn't Siege where you can just relaunch an event. At least there was some change with different seasons festivals. This though ... effort 1/10.

• Dan_P
    1 posts

@ubi-mushy Hi I have uploaded the latest patch but the Yule festival is still not available. This is on PS4. Any idea why please?

• YippeekiyaMHF
    8 posts
    @yippeekiyamhf Yeah, it hasn't been fixed yet. I am assuming the fix will go live this week and the event will be extended.

Word, thank you for the info. Hopefully they fixed it with this patch. I'm going to check it out now. I got some tokens to spend!

Suggested Topics