ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 153 posts

Please also, add the rebel support and guns for hire system from Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and Ghost Recon Narco Road into Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please add also that those rebel ssupoort troops and guns fore hire troops can be costumized in every aspect including clothes and weapons and make them to use their suppressors (including the ability to put their suppressors on their weapons when the players and AI teamates go loud in single player and in multiplayer and also to put back on their suppressors on their weapons when the players and the AI Teamates put back their suppressors and go quietly in single player and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint) and also to make also that those rebel ssupoort troops and guns fore hire troops to use their attached grenade launchers when they have them attached into their weapons in single player sessions and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Please add the ability those rebel ssupoort troops and guns fore hire troops can be costumized in every aspect including clothes and weapons and make them to use their suppressors (including the ability to put their suppressors on their weapons when the players and AI teamates go loud in single player and in multiplayer and also to put back on their suppressors on their weapons when the players and the AI Teamates put back their suppressors and go quietly in single player and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Fallen and Ghost Recon Narco) and also to make also that those rebel support troops and guns fore hire troops to use their attached grenade launchers when they have them attached into their weapons in single player sessions and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Fallen Ghosts.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Justifier-98
    65 posts
    @carlosart1989 I loved those features from Ghost Recon Wildlands because it let me plan and execute these complex, devastating attacks where I could use either the Ai teammates or the rebel troops as a diversion and then while Unidad and or Santa Blanca troops were distracted, I could complete necessary objectives and or ambush them; the later of which would typically leave enemies in utter chaos. While I don't think it would be completely possible to customize the rebel reinforcements clothing, I think it would be opportunity to implement one of the suggestions made by @Onikage74 related to putting more civilian weapons in the game, which would be nice to see. I'm not sure that rebel troops would have suppressors given that in the real world most frontline soldiers don't have them. I really hope Ubisoft puts these feature in the game as it would make the game better to play and make to make gameplay even more consistent with the game's story about the Outcasts and Homesteaders fighting Sentinel soldiers.

• Justifier-98
    65 posts

Here is an idea that just occurred to me: instead of just having rebels to reinforce you in conquest mode, why not have some backing from some U.S. spec ops soldiers from other units. I'm guessing that when the US military and CIA sent the Ghosts back to Auroa for Operation Motherland, they didn't just send one unit all by themselves, for they probably sent four to six different teams in to handle various issues on the island. Perhaps they could collaborate occasionally to complete certain objectives or reinforce each other as needed during conquest mode. The thing is this suggestion would probably only work during conquest mode in order to fit into the story.

Suggested Topics