ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JamesLogan491
    Original poster 130 posts

The title pretty much says it all.
    Already recruited a few Jomsvikings from other players but it still gives me 0 contributions towards that challenge.
    I really mean other players' Jomsvikings that are found all over the map, not the procedurally generated raiders on the Jomsviking's Hall.
    I really hope this can be fixed. It is the Einherjar Bow situation all over again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Treamnate
    35 posts

@jameslogan491 R8 now there is a major issue with UBI and they don't know at this moment why this is happening
    but it is happening in all Ubisoft connect games at this moment there is no official response when they gonna fix this

• B00MSIE
    397 posts

@jameslogan491

Ubi just made a press release they will release a 40 euro addon this week that will let you participate in the challenges.

• JamesLogan491
    Original poster 130 posts

@treamnate Thank you for the explanation.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 598 posts

Hello @JamesLogan491 and thanks for contacting Ubisoft support!
    First of all, I would like to apologize it took so long to get back to you. I understand you are having the issue with the Brotherhood Challenge and  the statistics displayed are not matching their statistics in-game. As  As mentioned previously by @Treamnate, this is currently under investigation by the development team. Please keep an eye on the News as we'll share more information there as soon as we have it.
    @B00MSIE could you please share the link to that press release with me so I can check it with the Game team?

Hope you all are having a great start of the year. Don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have additional questions.

Official Response

Suggested Topics