ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Iami_7
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi everyone,

I booted up my game after the recent update today and I noticed something that I believe might be a bug in relation to restaurants/cafes/bars not getting customers.

Steps:

1. Booting up my save game. All my restaurants are at 100% but start losing customers ending up at 0 customers and 0%.
    2. They are still getting ressources from the warehouse
    3. They are in range of filled hotels.
    4. They remain at 0% and dont budge anymore
    5. This persist if I rebuilt restaurants or build them in other places.

Video available here: https://imgur.com/a/L4twXaM

I can replicate this with pretty much any of my save games. As soon as I load a game, the tourist numbers start dropping.

Maybe I am just completely missing something super obvious?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Iami_7
    Original poster 2 posts

I have managed to find the reason: The Iron Towers customer requirement was set higher than the actual number of tourists in the city. This then caused a downward spiral whereby the restaurants started losing customers, which reduced the satisafction for tourists which resulted in fewer customers and so on. Setting the Iron Towers required tourists lower (i.e. a number where the city as sufficient tourists) and the downward spiral is interrupted and the issue is resolved.

As far as I remember this did not use to be the case pre update 13.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2386 posts

Hello there @iami_7 ,

I'm sorry for our delay in responding to your original post, thank you for keeping the thread updated with your findings!

Great to hear you've since been able to find the cause and get it fixed!

If there is anything more we can help with, please let us know!

Official Response

Suggested Topics