ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Simplethumb
    Original poster 164 posts

Hi,

I'm new to the game so it's my first time on the Yule Festival and it's telling me I need to build the Brewery and the Cattle pen.

Is this really worth doing?

I enjoy doing story type content (enjoyed the story to the last event) so if it adds something interesting and or a good reward I might be interested, (but if it's only for the 2 people it will add to the brawl event then I'm not intested in that unless, again it enhances the reward in some way).

The reason I'm apprehensive is because these 2 buildings were probably going to be the last 2 that I would construct (not really interested in the feast buff). I'm guessing here but Monasteries don't respawn and gettings the Resources (the rare type) for the last couple of buildings would be in the high level, 'end game' locations.

So again, is this worth it?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    291 posts

@simplethumb
    I just did the related quests in my game. Building the brewery and cattle pen will add two event quests that are kind of cute and silly, but also pretty dumb. They are not particularly interesting and had no lasting effect on the festival as far as I could tell. You get to see two quirky characters who apparently live and work in Ravensthorpe who I have never seen before and never saw again. They will award a good amount of tokens for Norvid's shop.

IMO, its not worth it, especially if putting off more important buildings like the blacksmith, hidden ones, seers hut, etc. OTOH, there are plenty of expendable buildings and you will build them all eventually. The festival will last a while. So up to you and how far you get while the festival's running!

• Simplethumb
    Original poster 164 posts

@lemmie88

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

That's good info and with what you've said I think I'll leave it.

Being 'forced' to build those 2 buildings first will just mean it takes me longer to build the ones I want for very little pay off. (I know I'm not being forced to do it, but in a way I am, if I want to do those event mission thingys). I hammered the events last night and have most times I want anyway.

Cheers

Suggested Topics