ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• suprhumn7
    Original poster 2 posts

So I played as him for close to 400 hours and you snub him AND the voice actor from Valhalla? not cool. There should have been an option just like in the beginning with the animus. I guess male Eivor will get snubbed in the future too huh, you didn't even change Varinsdottir to Varinsson to match the role either. First and last post on the Ubisoft forums, don't bother with the replies I won't see this ever again.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• assassinabsolut
    1 posts

@suprhumn7 completely agree, I am very disappointed. I know Kassandra is canon but it would have been great for us to get the choice of seeing Alexios show up, especially when seeing him in Egypt at the end of Odyssey. Please fix this Ubisoft. 🤞🤞🤞

• Wiedzmin_2004_
    43 posts

@suprhumn7 I also played Odyssey as Alexios and I think they should add him to Valhalla. Apparently, they only focused on the canonical character Kassandra. I'd love to see Alexios play Valhalla. Of course, I support this post

• mitsunari3
    74 posts

+1
    adding main protangonist from previous game could make us feel connected.
    but i wouldn't feel connected if its only Kassandra.

after hundreds of hours we are connected to Alexios, yet we are left out and would never see him again 😢

dev should add an option of importing save from Odyssey, so fans can feel being awarded for their continuous support towards the series.

• jme2532
    1 posts

@suprhumn7 100 percent agree it ruins the series look I know Kassandra was supposed to be the only player you could play but the reason they added alexios was because let's be honest she made no sense whatsoever it was only a feminist fantasy and I don't mean to be that way buttt its the truth everyone's into this woke culture now and that's fine I'm not against people having thatbut don't take away what everyone else wants that makes no sense whatsoever. And I say that only because of history like a spartan king wouldn't ask a woman mercenary to fight a war or win the Olympics I mean I know the whole game is fantasy but atleast alexios you could really see how that could be way more than with kassandra, it's not the end of the world but it's disappointing.

• AngryImp
    6 posts

@suprhumn7 I agree... its like thay think I'm gonna play a basim game with female as cannon eivor in it... no ill just skip it and keep skipping until thay either don't mention it or treat us properly...

You can't sell a game off choice and then flip us all off because you want too look all woke for twitter... its pathetic.

Valhalla should be fixed and the cannon should be ambiguous... I mean female eivor only even had one trailer in the whole game... its borderline false advertising.

• elderhero345
    1 posts

I really hoped I could see Alexios, the character I actually played, in valhalla. I mean the fact that they made kassandra canon is kinda weird to me, because she already had a surname that would make both characters completely canon, that surname being the "eagle-bearer". Im honestly disapointed actually, I spent a shitload of time making memories with Alexios, only for them to get crushed in a crossover with a character I considered completely crazy during my playtime in AC:Odyssey. I dont know if I sound like a close minded person saying this but im quite sure that the crossover would've been received way better if it did something like picking Alexios or Kassandra depending on who you played with in Odyssey. I personally would have loved to see my boi spending some time with Eivor It wouldve made the moment way more nostalgic. But for some reason they decided to give players a "fake" choice of characters. A choice that would be later baffled by literally removing it when continuing the story. I dont know it just feels wrong to have a "pick a side" mentality coming from a piece of art like that. Kinda sad honestly ahah my memories of the game in the story of Odyssey was "kind of" swiped away. IMO the choice of which gender you see in the next title shouldn't be imposed upon, but rather something that the player decides for himself depending on how he experienced the other titles. Thats how you connect with your audience I think

Suggested Topics