ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/6 Replies/121 Views
    thegardener25
    Original poster 170 posts

So, in the ISU Tomb/Prison in the Cave of Gold, on Isle of Skye. When Eivor picks up the Isu artefact, there's a cutscene with a glimpse of some large golden creature (is it fenrir?), which disappears! The cutscene goes on, & then Kassandra leads you out. But surrounding the plinth (which held the artefact). There are 6 Isu columns that look identical to the ones in 'Myrddin's Cave' in Hamtunscire. The columns in Myrddin's Cave had (SIM card shaped) slots where you could insert the tablets that we collected when we killed the zealots. You can then claim Excalibur! Anyhow, the column's in the Cave of Gold, also have these empty (SIM card/Tablet) slots!

So, are these zealots in the game now? Or as I mentioned in the title. Are you planning to drop them sometime next summer? I mean the Odins Rune/Tombs were in the game right from the start, & it took you a year to reveal what was behind them, whilst monitoring all the player commotion. Trying allsorts to make something happen. Running around the entire world, searching, scanning every rockface to find more, then after a tweet from Darby McDevitt, that players were "onto something"! The search carried on. I gave up long before this, but remained curious. It seemed clear that nothing was going to happen with these runes, until ubi made some kind of announcement! Then Darby tweeted again, that players needed to be patient, & then months later. A year after the game launched! We finally got into (some!) of these Tombs/Prisons! But thanks, Ubi for rippin the erse out this! Stretch it out even further, why don't you? Mastery challenges? Some players spotted meteorites! And there were rumours of New content relating to Mastery Challenges! Then it finally dropped, & the reaction was mixed There are two of those challenges, where I've reached Silver, & because I've tried so many times to beat it, & because of the ridiculous restrictions you've put in place. I simply can't be ficken ersed trying even 1 more time to turn them to Gold.

So the Isle of Skye story arc, the Tombs of the Fallen, & Hildiran's mysterious tale, the conclusion is lying in wait, long after we complete her 'Mastery Challenges'. It's all free content though!!

I absolutely loved AC Odyssey, & only had a handful of minor gripes! But the serialization of the DLC's was one of them! To my mind, when I'm playing a game. I start the Quest/Mission, I want to play it out to the conclusion! Splitting the DLC into 3 parts, with a 6 week break inbetween was a lousy move. Although, also on a 6 week cycle were the 'Lost Tales of Greece', (which, mostly were nice stories to play & dropped 3 weeks after each DLS Ep). Thankfully there were Message Board - Contracts & Bounties, which kept players engaged/occupied during the intervals between drops! But ACV has nothing, except Reda missions & connect quests. Which are a downgrade from AC Odysseys Ori challenges.
    I haven't mentioned River Raids, because they add nothing to the game. I think their intention, was to add replayability to ACV. But I'm not fickin buyin it! There are so many Raid locations on this drab & dreary grey map. That I conclude that you're trying to normalise exiting the OpenWorld for content! Shame on you Ubisoft! Seriously! Shame on you! I want to play in an open world, where all challenges & obstacles are right there, in front of me. I deal with it/beat it, then move on to the next. I cannot be ersed with clicking a response to an npc, e.g. Vagn & ending in scaled down, cheap version of the world I just left, with limited opportunities, other than making use of a mechanic that was designed only for this game!

Anyhow. Do we need to find 6 more zealots? Or do we need to be patient????

BTW, I apologize for rabbiting on, I bought a bottle of Talisker, single malt whisky (Isle of Skye distillery), so I could have a nip while playing the Kassandra crossover! I won't go into my disappointment of the content now. But needless to say, that bottle of Talisker (which btw sent another few grudged quid to fkn Diageo & the UK exchecquer (Cints, the pair of them!)), helped ease the hurt! Cheers Darby! (taking a sabbatical & coming back within a couple of months doesn't pardon you! I love the Irish. What's your (or ubisofts) problem with the Scots?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AlePlay
    695 posts

I take this opportunity to take away a curiosity: In the new crossover mission with Kassandra, she says she wants to study the "cursed church" better. in addition there are new symbols in the enigma of the roce that recall the quiz of the siege of paris .. Has anyone had the time to investigate this aspect better?

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@aleplay which new symbols?

• AlePlay
    695 posts

@bielik01

Remember the pain
    And the desperation that dwells there
    Brandano of Clonfert 

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@aleplay it's the same text, but written in Isu.

• AORUS2017
    255 posts

@thegardener25 We know you loved Odyssey you was almost posting every day on the old forum😁 Ubisoft Quebec made Odyssey with three other game developers and it was big. But only Ubisoft Montreal made Valhalla it isn't the same I get that too but they are just games to play and enjoy😀

Suggested Topics