ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• longjohn119
    Original poster 1031 posts

The engraving "Intoxicate applies to nearby Enemies" from I believe the Fate of Atlantis DLC is now bugged. If you get near an enemy NPC using a poison weapon they will apply poison to you without you even getting close enough to them to be hit. It's really noticeable when boarding high level pirate, Epic, Cultist or Weekly Ori quest ships because when they hit one of your crew with a poison sword then you get poisoned too and it'll sap all your health in a few seconds unless you trigger the Second Wind ability

People who have been playing the game since release probably remember the Crit Chance/Crit Damage bug in 2019 where your Crit Chance and Crit Damage stats would get applied to enemy NPCs and even wimpy Athenian archers could one shot you instantly if you have a high Crit Chance build ..... This bug works exactly like that only with poison if you have the "Intoxicate applies to nearby Enemies" installed on one of your melee weapons

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• longjohn119

@longjohn119 Guess I'll have to make a video of it to get anyone's attention ...... Unfortunately I'm not in the parts of the game that have any naval action (Arkadia and then Boeotia) where I can consistently find NPCs using poison

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2388 posts

Hello @longjohn119,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you!

As this hasn't yet been reported to the team, a video clip would indeed be preferred so we can pass this on.

Hopefully another player has encountered this and will be able to share a clip seeing as you're not at the relevant portion at the moment!

Official Response
  • longjohn119

@ubi-theberry I'll get there in a couple of more days ... I still have a couple more Pirate Cultists I need to get and they always seem to use poison so I'll try it then .... And try not to get myself killed

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2388 posts

No problem at all @longjohn119 , appreciate it!

Best of luck with them Cultists!

Official Response

Suggested Topics