ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• [DoR] [PC] Pre-ordered Dawn of Ragnarok - Not showing up as purchased on Ubisoft Connect desktop app

0 Likes/14 Replies/1580 Views
    MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 34 posts

Bought this from the web browser store earlier today. However, it doesn't show as purchased on Ubisoft Connect, I just see the button where to click to buy it. Anyone else with this kind of issue? This is the same as with Far Cry 6 before. For players the season pass didn't show up as purchased when using Ubisoft connect from the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Darkink886
    1 posts

@meplayinggta yeah same here, i noticed it when i logged on this afternoon. It just as avaible to purchase on ubisoft but in game it is not avaible.

• TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@meplayinggta It probably didn’t show up because the game has not officially launched yet.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 764 posts

Hello @MePlayingGTA ,
    I understand that the item was purchased in Ubisoft Store but you were trying to check the order history in Ubisoft Connect launcher.
    Please note that the orders displayed only reflect purchases made directly through the Ubisoft Connect PC client.
    For purchases made through the Ubisoft Store, please check your Store order history.

@TheNorfolkian I can confirm that pre-orders usually show up in a order history.

Hey @Darkink886, this is correct. "The Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök" is not available in game because it has not been released yet. But I think the topic starter's question was about the order visibility in Ubisoft Connect order history, not related to the content in the game itself.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.

Official Response
  • TheNorfolkian
    1291 posts

@ubi-oxavo I would certainly hope so! Imagine buying something and it not being logged after giving the money and not yet receiving the product!

• kutayontas
    3 posts

I dont see dawn of ragnarok on ubisoft connect after the purchase from epic games . Hello everyone , I bought the ultimate version of AC:Valhalla from epic games and been playing it for a month now. Game kept crashing a lot so I erased from epic games and re-installed it on Ubisoft connect now and running it on admin mode solved the crashing so far ,including the latest DLC , dawn of ragnarok(DOR) that I bought today, everything is from epic games , Do I have to reinstall the game from epic games in order to have DOR dlc being shown on ubisoft connect too ? I couldn’t find any other way to connect these two programs .
    P.S these two programs has their connection at 30/06/2020 found epic games e-mail yet cant see the purchased DOR dlc on Uconnect.

• kutayontas
    3 posts

@ubi-oxavo Hello Sir/Ma'm,

I bought dawn of ragnarok from epic games today but the dlc does not appear on ubisoft connect , I do not play the game from epic games tho , I had too many crashes and decided to erase it and re-install from ubisoft connect , I bought AC valhalla ultimate edition from epic games as well but somehow this dlc does not show up in Uconnect . Do I need to re-install the game from epic games for this dlc to also be shown in Uconnect again?

• kutayontas
    3 posts

@kutayontas P.S.: Ok so I got the twilight pack items which means the purchase was recognised by the Uconnect , this was very confusing I must say , I got the items only after I started playing the game. yet it still does not show on Uconnect that I have the dlc.

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@kutayontas I'm glad to hear the Twilight pack items are accessible to you in game. The DLC Dawn of Ragnarok has not officially released yet, so it will not appear in Ubisoft Connect as a playable game until March 10. If you are still not seeing the item in Ubisoft Connect, please reply in this thread so we can assist you.

Official Response
  • uzi90030
    1 posts

I also bought the (dor) dlc on epic game store it doesn't show the dlc on ubisoft connect and the game has launched and still i can't play the dlc

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@uzi90030 Hey there, sorry to hear you're not seeing your DLC. After checking over your account, I would suggest that you reach out to us privately via our Support Website, Twitter DMs, or Facebook PMs, with a brief description of your issue.

If you're contacting through Twitter or Facebook, please make sure to also include the username and email address associated with your Ubisoft account.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • LordViking
    2 posts

@ubi-spacecats I am playing right now and no DLC. Received Twilight Pack and redeemed. Please help. I waited to play it and now that I am ready, there is not Restless Dreams.

• LordViking
    2 posts

@Ubi-SpaceCats Okay, I found the DLC in the store. It says owned but not installed. Installing now. Will let you know if there are any problems.

Thx!

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @LordViking, thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear that 🙂 .

Hope you enjoy your game-time and if you have any queries or run into any difficulties in the future, feel free to reach out at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics