ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ribos0me
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello everyone, the game use to work like a charm on my pc.
    Since last update (77go) the game crash after main title screen and the mention searching for game extension.
    I tried to verify game file. Nothing found
    I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game completely (100 go, rip internet connection 😅) but stil the same problem
    Does anyone have an idea ?
    Here is my spec I5 8600k 16go ram Rtx 3070 latest nvidia driver

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Simplethumb
    139 posts
    Best Answer

@ribos0me

Have a read of this thread, There was a solution that fixed it for that person and 2 others.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/124699/1-4-1-crash-to-desktop-on-loading/9?lang=en-US

Pass any likes on to the people/person who posted the solution, not me 🙂 (if the solution works for you).

• Simplethumb
    139 posts
    Best Answer

@ribos0me

Have a read of this thread, There was a solution that fixed it for that person and 2 others.

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/124699/1-4-1-crash-to-desktop-on-loading/9?lang=en-US

Pass any likes on to the people/person who posted the solution, not me 🙂 (if the solution works for you).

• Ribos0me
    Original poster 2 posts

@simplethumb Great thank you

It is working now !

• Simplethumb
    139 posts

@ribos0me

NP, glad I could pass it on 🙂

• SpYrAk0s
    1 posts

Hello can Open assasin's greed valhalla...windows 11

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 767 posts

Hello @SpYrAk0s and welcome to Discussions!

If I understand you correctly, you can't launch Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Windows 11? Does the game crash on launch without any errors?
    Please provide details and screenshots of any error message or code you may have received, and which steps you have already taken to remedy this issue.
    The more information you can give regarding your experience, the better equipped I am to assist you. 

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics