ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/6 Replies/130 Views
    Gabriel.Knight
    Original poster 190 posts

Maybe you can explain it me. I had played every game in the AC series including Origins. But I really felt the Origins story was so weak that it didn't actually explain anything past some very prelim in the first few hours of game play. I am trying Odyssey on the free weekend, but to be honest, I'm not really feeling a connection. Its almost as if Odyssey is like the beginning of AC.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Gabriel.Knight

I see my comment has zero interest. Goodbye.

• ShimadzuToyohis
    2 posts

@the_vig1lante to be honest the same,origins made everythings even more confusing.Like i asked about poison isnt altair said that the dont used it in old crees or smt and here Baek just uses it like crazy. It feels so unnatural in ac lore and odysse by what i heard is even worse

• Sam_Boo26
    175 posts

@the_vig1lante I personally really like both Odyssey and Origins. Origins is about the creation of the Hidden Ones, and Odyssey is a bit more about the Isu, but there are also some pre-Hidden Ones stuff, so it's part of the AC lore. But if you're not feeling a connection to them, that's your opinion.

• RealTeflonDon
    13 posts

@thevigilant-one Yes but that was foolish of you should of waited like me for 60 FPS AC creed Origins anyway that game so big you could compete it 50 times and still not see have the stuff and what about the kids born yesterday they have not even bought the game yet and when they do they don’t want it at 30 FPS . Like a film you don’t just watch it once you must watch maybe 300 times in your life and games are like films 5 years from now you won’t remember what happened in the game so you will have to play it again and in 25 years you will want to play it again, As for me I don’t compete any games that way it’s like playing a new game everytime I mean who wants to compete a game and see everything not me id rather wait for better frame rate and better graphics, But you must remember games will outlast you so you can’t just say well I competed it so I don’t care I mean their are kids who have never even played the first one out there life is about them too I mean I don’t want kids growing up going to buy AC and seeing it’s only 30 FPS and shouting trash ! And not buying it ! That is losing money and stopping them enjoying the game , So we must think of the future I mean if AC origins is still at 30 FPS in 2056 along with Batman Arkham Asylum then how many will never even bother to buy those games on console

• Gabriel.Knight

@realteflondon Thanks for the ideas! Maybe I should try Origins again and keep your attitude!

Suggested Topics