ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• abyssxee
    Original poster 5 posts

okay i tried so many times to purchase the game i wanted in this case Assassin's creed Odyssey.
    Finally I got it to work. If this really is the soloution it's not hard to do, but its so weird it's like this at all.

First of all I unlinked my linked accounts, you might not have to do that so try not doing it first.

Then I had to go on incognito mode and log into the ubisoft store. The system with using credit card or paypal is just bad.
    Anyways I then proceeded with paypal and it worked, it actually worked.

So I am very sure that the issue lies with linked accounts, because after unlinking using paypal worked perfectly.
    I then bought Assassin's creed unity in the ubisoft connect launcher. So now I don't even have to buy it in incognito mode.

Steps:

1. Unlink linked accounts
    2. Try going onto incognito mode (make sure cookies are enabled, if not go to settings -> privacy and security -> cookies and other site data -> allow all cookies)
    3. Log in to the ubisoft store, I went throught ubisoft.com -> shop -> shop the ubisoft store
    4. Then just proceed with the purchase using paypal.

If it doesn't work try waiting some time, it might take some time for the account unlinking to be successful I suppose.

Hope this works for anybody that is still having issues buying games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KmarkoPL
    480 posts
    Banned

@abyssxee Never had any issues buying Ubisoft games.
    Don't have to unlink any accounts or go incognito.

• abyssxee
    Original poster 5 posts

@kmarkopl lucky you then. didn't work for me so i searched "can't buy ubisoft games" on the internet and a lot of people have had this issue since 2019 so i'm hoping that the people that do face this issue will find their way to this post 🙂

Suggested Topics