ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 1 Likes/6 Replies/544 Views
    Gabriel.Knight
    Original poster 190 posts

So I guess I'll try here. There are a lot of audio glitches that happened with the June TU update. A lot of side missions are without audio. But the easiest one to show you is the Air Museum. If you play it on Story mode, a True Sons defects and lets you in. There is dialogue, but it doesn't play.
    Here's another. Clearly this is a True Sons mission, but, its a Hyena mission??

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GeneralxAce
    13 posts

@the_vig1lante right everytime I log into this game see subtitles no talking no nothing not even the audio logs are working

• Gabriel.Knight
    Original poster 190 posts

@generalxace Honestly, I don't even know why I bother reporting errors... They are never fixed.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for posting about the missing audio and audio glitches you have found in-game.

We are still reaching out to players for more information on particular missing audio in the game, so thank you for letting us know that side missions are also affected, and for mentioning the Air Museum, True Sons mission.

If possible, are you able to record a video clip showing the missing audio for us?

In regards to the details of the side mission, thank you for showing us this possibly incorrect title for the True Sons Drops - Hyena drops - I will make sure to report this now.

( For anyone checking out this thread, here are our latest patch notes for reference of what has been fixed recently > https://discussions.ubisoft.com/post/667429 )

Official Response
  • GeneralxAce
    13 posts

@the_vig1lante try checking your tv or your PC or consel my problem was my HDMI cord on the wrong settings

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2885 posts

Thanks for sharing what worked for you @generalxace !

Hopefully this can help others here.

Official Response

Suggested Topics