ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• audreysinner
    Original poster 2 posts

Hello, i'm having issues playing the Crew 2 without being disconnected because of the issue number 4_97d9f36_1, does anyone knows how to fix it? thanks a lot !

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3421 posts

Hey @audreysinner ,

I'm sorry for our delay in getting back to you and to see you've ben having connection issues!

Are you still receiving the same error when attempting to play?

If so, could you please make sure that you've given all the steps in our connectivity troubleshooting guide a try?

Please let us know how you get on and if there's anything more we can help with!

Official Response
  • audreysinner
    Original poster 2 posts

@ubi-theberry I changed a few things and now i am having another issue which is the number 4_fdf2d485_1, it happens like two or three minutes once i'm in game

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @audreysinner, thanks for the update there and sorry to hear that issue persists.

First and foremost, may I double-check if you had a chance to go through steps advised earlier by Ubi-TheBerry by any chance?

In relation to the error code, does this happen regardless of what you do or are there any set of actions you do in-game that leads to it? Finally, if you would be able to provide us with screenshot of the error code, that would be extremely beneficial.

Let us know and we will take it from there!

Official Response
  • AlienateD_
    2 posts

@audreysinner It's happening with me too 👽 👽 👽

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 914 posts

@alienated_ Sorry to hear that! Were you able to complete the steps in the FAQ shared earlier?

If the issue persists, it would be useful to have a screenshot of the error code.

Official Response

Suggested Topics