ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

From what I understand this has been a thing from the very beginning of the game, either DMR glitching the boss or freezing the boss in place. Why haven't you fixed it yet, it's very easy to do it's simple to recreate and there's videos on it everywhere and LFG's all over talking about glitching it. It's a point where I cannot find a group that do it legitimately or even knows how to do it legitimately. Canceling the second raid was a big mistake we need more to do. Please don't ask me how to do it there's plenty of videos on YouTube is not difficult to find. And while you're at it fixed the constant kicks and not being able to join raids after you get kicked. I am playing another game because of this.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hello @nuxbag,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Previously reported exploits have been noted by the team as something that later couldn't be reproduced, so if this is a new issue or an old one cropping back up, I'd like to update them.

I understand you're not wanting to share any further information regarding how to initiate this exploit, but please understand this is key for us to pass these issues onto the team.

If you could please provide the following and we'll let the team know;

• The Platform(s) you've personally encountered this with
    • The Boss' this exploit works with
    • Links to any recent clip examples of this issue occurring and the steps to trigger it

Much appreciated!

Official Response
  • nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-theberry "

simple search on YouTube

clearly currently active
    every boss except supercomputer

• Ubi-TheBerry

Thanks for this @nuxbag, appreciate it.

This has since been raised to the team for investigation.

I can see the clip is from May 2021, if you (or any other players coming across this thread) are able to share more recent clips, or a clip from their own game, it'd be appreciated for us to add on to the report.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-theberry there are more recent ones but what does that matter, the looking for group post was posted 5 minutes before I took the shot days ago. Search YouTube yourselves matter fact turn on your own game and try looking for group for the raid.

• l337Max
    4 posts

Watching this video I wonder, why you have to use glitch to do Baal with 7 minutes when you can do it with 21 seconds on Regular and with 27 seconds on Critical on legit way?

• nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@l337max my guess is the only way to do it guaranteed with randoms? The bulk of my playing is teaching people how to do the raid legitimately. And it can be frustrating and time consuming. People like things quick and easy these days.

• l337Max
    4 posts

@nuxbag Me too, was teaching many new players how to do a legit raids. We have a big community dedicated to raiding and coop playing.

• nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@l337max yeah i think i seen you on discord

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 934 posts

Hey guys,

The reason that we asked for a more recent video is so that we can see this happening running on the most recent update.

If you are able to share a video with us it would greatly help us in our investigation.

Many thanks,

Official Response
  • nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck it doesn't matter it works the same. You guys can search on the internet just like I can.

• Chunkie__Monkie
    54 posts

@nuxbag They want you to do all the home work Seems like mods can only copy/paste things and not allowed to access the internet lol

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thanks to everyone for inquiring about these bugs you have found with raid bosses in the game. As previously advised, we can confirm this has been under investigation and we are looking for fresh reports and videos of this occurring since title update 4.1.0 was released on the 2nd of November 2021, to pass onto our QA team to try and replicate.

We will pass on the information you have provided and comments to the Ghost Recon team, we have no new updates to give on these issues, but when we do, we will let you know in our forum. Thanks again.

Official Response
  • nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-milky I understand what you want and I understand why you want it but what you don't understand is it doesn't matter it works the same. This is a dead game so the chances of people making a new video for something that still works and everyone knows how to do except for you guys I guess. I've already suggested how you could figure it out get on an Xbox go to looking for groups. Look for raid posts that contained the words glitch. Then join group. This idea that I pay to be your game tester has got to end.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2249 posts

Hey there @nuxbag, thanks for getting back in touch. I understand, and I want to apologise for any disappointment that may have been caused by us requesting this.

If anyone is able to provide more recent footage of the issue, it would be greatly appreciated.

Should you or anyone else have further questions regarding the issue, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Official Response
  • Chunkie__Monkie
    54 posts

@ubi-gizmo Why dont you just go load game set matchmaking and see these issues first hand. I for one wouldnt know how to even create a video nevermind getting of playstation to hear

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2249 posts

Hey there @chunkie__monkie, we ask if you're able to provide a video demonstrating the issue in-game as every system and experience is unique. Capturing a video of the issue as it occurs in your game is very helpful for further investigation and testing by the dedicated teams.

If you need help in capturing a video on your PlayStation, I would recommend that you take a look at the following articles:

Here's the one explaining how to create a video
    Here's the one explaining how to share the video

If you have additional questions regarding what I have mentioned above, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • Chunkie__Monkie
    54 posts

@ubi-gizmo So i have to go and create new media accounts on the internet create video upload it to media ? then share here . Yeh rite ,, go do your own work, Im not your lacky

This just about sums up Ubisoft cant be bothered to do the work themselves so great idea set up a forum and let let the customers do Ubisoft work for free

When Ubisoft stop this stupid crap and start to treat customers with respect and listen to the for real instaas of pretending to. Them maybe Ubisoft will earn some respect

• Ubi-TheBerry

Hello @chunkie__monkie,

Please understand that as Ubisoft Support staff, we are not the ones who investigate and resolve reported issues in-game.

Rather, we collate as much information as we can from our players and pass them on to the game's teams.

However, there is no guarantee a report we pass on, they're able to replicate straight away.

This is why we kindly ask players to provide additional information such as screenshots or clips as this goes on to helping the game team reproduce, identify, investigate and hopefully resolve the issue.

Without this information, issues may not be addressed as quickly as they may be able to when we can assist the team with as much information as possible.

We only ask for this information to be able to help our players further.

Official Response
  • nuxbag
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-theberry you seem to be missing the point whether it's you or the testing team someone can go online and look up on YouTube how to glitch the game instead of constantly asking us to do that. These bosses have been glitch since the raid has come out. I've told you I've shown you the rest is up to you guys if you really care it would be fixed. I've already shown you a video it doesn't matter the date it still works exactly the same. And if you still want search YouTube yourself. Or whoever it is the responsibility to find it

Suggested Topics