ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SidSixT
    78 posts

@bielik01 There are 158 raven skills. Don't take my word for it, but please don't let the game tell you how many there are either. Count them.

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@sidsixt you are right! I did some testing, and here what's wrong with the skill tree

I was resetting skill groups separately and then I found one Raven skill doesn't reset.

And then I reset the whole tree:

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@bielik01
    @SidSixT

The hidden Raven's point is this one :

So, I think that the Raven's point in hidden "under" this new skill and is still counted as a Raven's point but not sure if the "old assiociated skill" is still active ...
    What do you think ? am I right or wrong ? or both 😉

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@azullfr that's strange... I don't know how you were able to capture that 😅
    In my video you can see that I'm unable to obtain Intense Rage skill, skipping over that small Dagger and Sickle node.

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@bielik01
    well, knowing that there will be an update, and knowing Valhalla ... just the day before the TU 1.4.1 download :

1. I made an USB sitck with all active saves (for my 2 accounts)
    2. I made a video of : my Inventory (Weapons, Gear, Ressources, Runes), Abilities and Skill Tree ... 😅

(... a kind of Vahllout 4 routine 😂)

• SidSixT
    78 posts

@azullfr @bielik01 Yes, I believe that is the bugged skill node. I pointed it out in my post of Dec. 20 on this thread. In that post I show a similar image with "Intense Rage" skill assigned, but the "Dagger and Sickle" skill upstream from it apparently unassigned. I noticed it shortly after the update and grabbed the screen shot before doing anything else. If you load a save from just before the update, you should be able to see the same thing. Others in this thread have pointed to that skill node as well, and one indicated that it used to be "Spear and Scythe" before the update. It seems that when Ubisoft changed the skill, they introduced the bug. I was able to determine that the stat boosts from the "Spear and Scythe" were still active and locked after the update. Now, If you select the skill, you will get the stat boosts for "Dagger and Sickle" too.

As I stated before, I believe anyone that had that skill node assigned when the update occurred will have this problem. Anyone that did not have it assigned should be okay. I loaded an old save that did not have it assigned, and when I reset all skills it went to power level 1. That tells me that the skill tree on that save will not require an extra skill point to be completed.

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@sidsixt
    I saw all of this, many thanks to all the people who added their insights 👍
    and that's why I spend quite some time in searching the videos to show in these two screenshots the " before / after" state that (in my point of view) was missing in this thread 🙂

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@bielik01

In my video you can see that I'm unable to obtain Intense Rage skill, skipping over that small Dagger and Sickle node

in my case the small Dagger and Sickle node is skipped because I didn't made any reset and had the "old node" before the update that the game is still considering as "underground activated" I'm pretty sure that if I reset the tree I will have the same problem as you (I won't) 🙂

• bielik01
    1721 posts

@azullfr in this case I wonder if it would be better to reset the Skill Tree before updating to the newest TU version...

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@bielik01
    @Ubi-Mushy

in this case I wonder if it would be better to reset the Skill Tree before updating to the newest TU version.

I wonder too 🤔

1. I can activate this skill (*), but at the moment it still at the "non-active" state = what will happen with the fix ?
    2. If I activate the skill = what will happen with the fix ?
    3. If I reset the skill tree = what will happen with the fix ?

(*) = Raven skill node shown in screenshots from the post I made 12h earlier

• SidSixT
    78 posts

@azullfr I think your 3 questions highlight the challenge that the developers are dealing with. They need to provide a solution for all those scenarios. It would have been easier if everyone had left that bugged skill node alone. Plus, a lot of players have used a workaround to gain a skill point and complete their skill tree. The developers have to figure out how to undo that too. It could be a while before this is all solved.

• Blueblade-69
    1 posts

I play AC Valhalla on PS4, my skill power is 475, and now I receive master points, but I have found that on my skill tree, there is still space left for 1 more skill point.

• HAWKBH
    1 posts

have the same issue game ver 1.4.2 last update my level is 475 the game giving me mastery points I when I check it still at 0 can't get anything can't get MASTERY points anymore!

• azullFR
    2089 posts

@sidsixt
    Maybe we will have a kind of "step-by-step fixs" ?
    Maybe not ... I really don't know 🙂

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2289 posts

Hey @scampers-01

We are aware that players can be leftover with a skill point but you may be able to use this in future with additional updates.

Official Response
  • Jack287346
    13 posts

I am at level 475 and missing one skill point to get the last node in the skill tree. I get mastery points instead.

• auridulis
    70 posts

(deleted).

• asm0dium
    17 posts

So, max power level is 476 or 475?
    Because this article is saying it's 475: Reaching the maximum Mastery level in Assassin's Creed Valhalla | Ubisoft Help
    Also, I'm 470 right now and I'm missing only 5 skills, what makes 475 max for me.
    Something happened between updates? I started playing, when 1.4.1.1 was the latest version.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5802 posts

Hello there!

I would like to provide you all with an update regarding the investigation into the current max Skill Level being 475, despite the fact there is an extra skill that still needs to be unlocked on the Skill Tree.

The development team have been looking into this issue further, and they will be deploying a fix for the missing skill point in a future update! We don't yet have a confirmed ETA for when this update is to be deployed. As soon as we have more definite details to share, they will be posted within this thread. Any future updates will also be published within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, so please keep an eye out for these as well.

@Asmod96 - Technically, the max Skill level that a player can currently reach in-game is 475. However, there is an extra skill on the Skill tree that cannot be unlocked due to this (as you would be required to reach Skill level 476). The development team have been looking into this issue further, and will be deploying a fix to allow players to unlock this last skill in a future update.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • asm0dium
    17 posts

And what if I have reverse issue, I have additional 476 skill point, but no skill to use it on? I reset skill tree to default, 1 power (no skill point assigned) and no matter if I use auto-assign or do it manually, there always is one skill point left.

Suggested Topics