ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey everyone, 

This issue should now be fixed with today's update. If you encounter the issue again, please let us know here.

Official Response
  • SidSixT
    94 posts

@bielik01 @Ubi-Froggard Not much of an article there, but it could use a rewrite. The title says Mastery level but the content refers to Power level. After today's update the max Power level should be 535. I read somewhere that the Mastery points max out at 1000. I don't know if that is total, or per branch of the skill tree. That info should be included.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2516 posts

Hey @bielik01

Thanks for mentioning that. I'll flag the article to let the relevant team know that it needs updating.

@SidSixT I've asked them to also add the additional information you suggested to the article.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1746 posts

@sidsixt I see the article was updated, but it doesn't contain your suggestions 😞

• SidSixT
    94 posts

@bielik01 Oh well, I tried. At least they fixed the title of the article, and reset the value of the power level. Thanks for letting me know.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there @bielik01 & @SidSixT,

Thanks for letting us know that you can see the article has now been updated to reflect the correct power level!

Please note that the articles are handled by another team, so whilst we can forward your feedback regarding an article, we are unable to guarantee that these suggestions will be added. It's possible they may need to do some further research to confirm that the maximum Mastery Level cap is 1000 first before updating the article to include this information.

Rest assured that we've passed on your suggestion to the dedicated teams for further consideration. If you have any additional feedback you'd like to share about existing support articles, or you have noticed some potentially out-dated information, please let us know so we can notify the dedicated team and get these corrected.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • hahalolahkau
    2 posts

Hai!, this is my problem regarding power level, i was wondering, why

• hahalolahkau
    2 posts

@ubi-froggard hello, can u help me please

• SpirantCrayon22
    1699 posts

@hahalolahkau

I'm not an Ubisoft person but I can't see what is wrong. You are not at the top power level (which is 535) and you don't have any skill points to spend to acquire the skills that you don't have. It looks fine so what is it that's not working?

Is it the filled-in diamond in the top right?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @hahalolahkau,

Would you be able to provide us with some more information about the trouble you're encountering? As @SpirantCrayon22 mentions in their post, you haven't yet reached the maximum Power Level (which is currently 535). I can see that you still have skills to unlock as well.

Are you having trouble unlocking skill points? I can see that your XP diamond in the top-right is pretty full. Is your XP bar refusing to fill completely? If so, would you be able to provide a video that shows you earning XP, but that you are unable to unlock any additional skill points? This would be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

As we have had no reports of issues persisting with missing skill points following the release of TU 1.5.0, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any trouble with skill points please feel welcome to create a new thread and our team will investigate further. When creating a new thread, please ensure that you include a video of the issue you've encountered, as this is helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics