ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@booomshakalaka_ It's a bug. You will also notice that the 3 extra skills on the outer edge of the skill tree are no longer there. If you turn off your internet connection on the console, then boot the game to play in offline mode, those three skills will reappear, and you can re-spend those skill points. However, the moment you boot the game while connected to the internet, they will disappear again.

I have 4 extra skill points for some reason, so if I play offline, and spend those points, I have 1 extra that I can't put towards anything.

• tilora
    3 posts

Me too. I had 395 power, then leveled up twice from a quest (had 2 unspent already), and now I have 400 power and 1 unused skill point.

Things I've tried:
    Reload save - nothing changed
    Restart game - nothing changed
    Reset all skills - ended up with power 1 and 400 skill points, then let fate decide and I'm back where i started
    Leveled up - got a mastery point, but skill point is still there

• acdjr909
    1 posts

Hi there I have the same issue. I'm at power 400. With 4 extra skill points. I noticed my game get real buggy after the glowecestrescire arc. Like my cloak getting stuck. And for some reason my wolf now sleeps in the grass outside instead of the longhouse( is this part of the game?!) As well as the point system.

• BooomShakalaka_
    21 posts

@ziggurcat thanks got clarifying. I should of said I am on PC. I played offline and low and behold you were right!

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

For me my power level is 403 I have the outer edge skills like assassination carry person or something but don’t have them master skills that come up close to the chose fate are they meant to come up by now or next time I level up will they just appear and also the father is bugged tells me to continue story I’ve pledged every location done the whole game waiting for hytham to give me mission to go get Alfred or whatever, does anybody experiencing what I am if they have found a work around or I dunno I was stuck on the clues and riddles but was fixed for me with the 14th jan update we just had which was cool done the rest of the game now I’m stuck on this weird

• Gamingexpert6
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins i also have this issue i'm at power 400 with two extra skill points

• Giant2k5
    2 posts

@ubi-swaggins I would like to make this known, I have 3 SKILL POINTS lingering. 3 new perk options did show up but have since been removed after the Yule Festival was over and I got my points back. I continue to get mastery points, but I have 3 lingering skill points.

• Vectoriously
    1 posts

Yes I have the same issue and now I have three extra skill points. At first it was two and then all of a sudden I had one extra and my level was at 402. Then the next day I start playing and I’m back at 400 and three extra skill points. 🙄

• alertprince89
    1 posts

Same issue here after starting the game today extra skills disappear and I’m at 400 power level and 3 skill points which I can’t spend again

• t34416l31
    10 posts

This is absolutely ridiculous. I too can't spend skill points after 400 the three extra sections don't appear. If I were paid for every time I ran into a big or problem in AC Valhalla, I'd be rich. Honestly, Ubisoft should be ashamed. It should not have been released if this is the final state. How am I'm supposed to get all trophies with SO MANY PROBLEMS?

• d33jayfm
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • d33jayfm
    2 posts

If you notice the skill tree has 6 branches, but only 3 are being used. I have power of 400 with 3 skill points. I was finishing up the the side missions and the other 3 branches opened up and auto assigned my 3 skill points. I was at 403 power for the rest of my session. But when I played again the following day my power was back to 400, 3 skill points and the other 3 branches were closed again.
    This has happened 3 times to me and I'm not sure how to open the other branches...

• tritens
    2 posts

Is there an update on the excessive skill points because on this play through i had three new perks appear when I'm already on the mastery points, I then got three skill point but now those three skills have disappeared and I'm stuck with three useless skill points, would love it if I could somehow convert them to mastery points?

• tritens
    2 posts

@d33jayfm yeah same thing happened to me it is just annoying one minute they are there the next they aren't.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1669 posts

I just found this problem and might have something useful. Xbox One, version 1.1.1, with the +50% xp/silver starter pack thing.

I was at power 400 and 10 mastery on each of the skill trees. I had a manual save at the fast travel dock just inside Cambridgeshire, north-north-west of Halstead Outpost in Essex. From the save I "did" that outpost and then went on to the World Event "Mother" in Essex; when I did that the XP gain bumped me up a "level" and I got 2 Skill Points that I couldn't use. Removing the skills and auto-assigning did nothing.

I saved the game into slot 2, went back to the manual save in slot 1 and then did the two activities but the other way around. "Mother" took me to close to a level-up point. A couple of kills into Halstead Outpost and I got to the level-up point and then I got a Mastery Point rather than 2 Skill Points.

• h4rdythegrey
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • h4rdythegrey
    3 posts

For me it seems to be worse, i got to 398 skills points finished a mission and it gave me 4 points, so i now have 2 skills points i cant use, however i carried on and did another mission, at the end of the mission it looked as if it was going to give me 2 more then didnt the xp bar seems stuck 3 quarters of the way up and it isnt showing mastery points when i go to the skills section, im just going round with 2 unused skills at the side, id previously tried to reload saves so it didnt give me 4 points when i was just on 398, i went back about an hours play and tried to chose different dialogue options but that didnt work either, so now im stuck with not being able to get mastery points and im on 400 skill points with 2 left spare, any help would be great.undefined

• uKMrBlondeuK
    3 posts

When I got to 400, 3 new skills appeared (not the mastery ones). I got them but they later disappeared and I was left with 3 unused points for a long time. One day those 3 skills reappeared though and stayed until I had finished the game. I've just loaded up my game to take a screenshot but they have now disappeared again, weird.

• ReticentRobot
    1 posts

I just got this same bug playing on Series X version.

• SquareEnixGamer
    1 posts

I just leveled up today, and I got a split situation - 1 mastery point and 1 skill point, which I can't use (all skills unlocked with power level 408).

Suggested Topics