ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JediSlayer05
    Original poster 14 posts

Looks like they are never going to fix the pronoun issue that was discussed heavily in the old forums. Played a few more missions, and still, all cutscenes refer to female Nomad as he, as well as encounters with NPCs outside of cutscenes. All cutscenes have been this way since launch and somewhere along the way, the NPCs during firefights started doing this as well.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Hey @jedislayer05 ,

Thank you for getting back in touch about this.

This matter has already been raised to the team for consideration, but at this time there are no further updates available.

As this would likely require the recording of additional voice lines, we can't guarantee or provide a time frame for when we can expect to see any further news.

Sorry for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

Of course should we receive any further details from the team as to the progress of this, we'll keep players in the loop.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • Wolfpup7
    11 posts

@jedislayer05 yeah, it is annoying.

towards the beginning of the game there was even a cutscene where my character turns into a man, and the time of day changes. I had no idea what was going on, and thought I was seeing a flashback to some earlier events or something, and only afterwards pieces together that that was supposed to be me.

id rather be able to play as a woman at all with the wrong stuff but stuff.

less annoying than my save file being wiped though 😕

Suggested Topics