ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• johnrex2504
    Original poster 1 posts

I open new game and use dlc season 3 pass plant a tree after the new world all builds unlock only pearl farm can't unlock

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• szegfrede001
    1 posts

Dear Ubisoft,

I ran into the problem that the game won't let me build a pearl farm because it lacks the prerequisite since the latest update....

• efritoo
    3 posts

@szegfrede001 I am experiencing the same bug. Pearls are not unlocked despite reaching the 300 jornaleros condition.

• berdy1337
    1 posts

@johnrex2504 same issue here. Even with the "quality oyster spawn" in the harbourmaster's office the pearl farm will not unlock.

• WongWH
    1 posts

I am experiencing the same issue also

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

Hey there folks.

Just to confirm that if you weren't already aware this has been confirmed as a known issue here

As soon as we have any further updates on this issue we'll let you know on the forums. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused as a result of this whilst we're working on getting this resolved.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

@berdy1337 @johnrex2504

Hey there folks.

Just to confirm if you weren't already this is a known issue under active investigation as confirmed here.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused whilst we're working on getting this resolved.

Official Response
  • Scott_Harrison
    10 posts

@ubi-orion That's a broken link, is there any update on a fix yet?, thanks

• Scott_Harrison
    10 posts
    @ubi-orion That's a broken link, is there any update on a fix yet?, thanks

ok now the link is working I see there will be no update this year, that's disappointing

• Scott_Harrison
    10 posts

@johnrex2504 Also the mine detection doesn't work anymore on the scavenger

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @KingSlamon!

Thanks for your input there and sorry that the fix will not happen as soon as you'd like it to, however next year is just around the corner so hopefully we will have more updates to share with you all soon.

In regards to the mine detection issue - if you do happen to be facing this, can you create a separate thread and if you have any screenshots or videos showing it, attach it to your thread and one of our team representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. This is just to keep it all organised and to direct any similar threads to one place.

Should you have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, do not hesitate and drop us a message at any time!

Official Response
  • Mr.Lomont
    1 posts

Hi to you all and happy new year, i'm having trouble with the pearls farm/fishing on the new world, i had completed the requiriments to unlock it, but still is locked, does anyone else is having this problem?

Thanks.

• sizeur65
    7 posts

please read my comment below since i can't delete my own message

• sizeur65
    7 posts

@ubi-orion
    Hello, I am having the same problem, is the bug supposed to be fixed in 13.0.1064331 ?

• Kehhh-.
    1 posts

i have the same bug too. needs to be fixed ASAP

• jiakee_lee
    1 posts

@mr-lomont Yes it's known issue and the developer would fix this in upcoming patch.

• sizeur65
    7 posts

@ubi-karl Hello, any news ? we are completly blocked here I am having the same problem

• Asterix201252
    345 posts

@sizeur65
    While I sympathise with the problem and understand the frustration, there are possible workarounds for this problem using items.

1. Put François Strindberg in a trade union covering your jewellers. He removes the need for pearls completely. This is probably the easiest way to solve the problem.
    2. Put Mr Carrick in Town Halls. He removes the need for Jewellery (and Pocket Watches) in houses with Town Hall and Bank coverage. I acknowledge that this would not work well if you have less than 100% Bank/Town Hall coverage
    3. There are a couple of Trade Union items such as Grigor the Geologist and Steven MacLeod that give you pearls as extra goods, but that might not give you enough.

• sizeur65
    7 posts

@asterix201252 Hello, I don't have any of this object/ characters, do you have another solution ?

• Asterix201252
    345 posts

@sizeur65

No. Sorry. Being unable to produce pearls is a known bug, but no idea when they'll fix it. I can only offer the hint that you can avoid needing pearls. Do you have the Research Institute. If so, maybe you can research Strindberg if you've unlocked him.

Suggested Topics