ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Nwyrvee
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi there!
    I'm not really new to the whole Division franchise, but i admit, i am a casual player, who just loves the setting, but have a lot in real life so i don't have the time and patience what's really needed for this kind of a build diversity.

I have tried to test a few builds myself, but it seems with my casuality im missing core elements aka. lack of knowledge of the stats.
    So this is why, i'm asking for your help ( only if you have the time, have the mood to write even the same things you did a thousand times before for someone else.
    What things i'm looking for? I'm looking for 2 kind of builds, both for Heroic Solo, PVE only. I want to use shotguns , and assault rifles only. Specialization wise im open ( used the most the one with the shield mods). As for skill's i like shield, turret or drone, pulse maybe?( cause of Div 1, i used that there a lot )
    Most of the games i always go for some kind of a hybrid, who can damage enough, but can defend himself.
    I'm totally lost with the diversity...
    I'm currently experimenting with a shotty status build, but i think im doing it wrong, cause neither my damage, or defense is good enough i think.

Thank you in advance! Happy Holidays!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• the_Kettle
    216 posts

Take a look at the builds in this spreadsheet, in the Hub tab (also linked in the 'Useful links' sticky):
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nrPBmOrtpkEW1j5fbcRT7L-AXgsGOqMqxXoVtopsiGM/: (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nrPBmOrtpkEW1j5fbcRT7L-AXgsGOqMqxXoVtopsiGM)

For an AR build, Full Meta Jacket is the usual choice, for shotguns a Hunters Fury build works well. Skill builds and hybrids are listed too.

• Nwyrvee
    Original poster 3 posts

@the_kettle Thank you thank you!!! 🙂

• Aced_100
    121 posts

Not knowing what gear you have and you saying you're a casual player wanting to solo heroic missions I suggest this build, I can run through heroic missions with a similar build, I use an LMG and either a shotty or rifle, but I've changed it a little to suit your shotty and AR.

3 pieces of Badger Tuff which gives you 10% shotgun damage, 5% total armor and 10% armor on kill, if you get the Zero FF's chest it comes with Perfect Unbreakable which repairs 100% of your armor when it's depleted every 55 seconds. This is the tanky part.

1 piece of Fenris Group for 10% AR damage.

1 piece of Ceska Vyroba for 10% crit chance.

1 piece of Grupo Sombra for 10% cri damage.

That's the damage part.

Now if you happen to have a Memento backpack or a Coyote's Mask you can substitute either the Ceska or Grupo for one of them.

If you're using non exotic weapons try and put In Sync on them, this gives you an extra 30% weapon and skill damage when you're using a skill, like your turret or drone or both. If you have the Scorpio shotgun, or the Capacitor AR use either one, the Scorpio will take down named enemies easily and the Capacitor increases your weapon and skill damage. And on your non exotic backpack try either vigilance of composure for extra weapon damage.

Most hardcore players will laugh at this build but try it and see, it's amazing how much damage you can take and inflict with this build and you have little chance of dying in a heroic mission.

• III_Hammer_III
    95 posts

You don't specify if your build does weapon damage to affected enemies, or if the effects are doing the damage, or anything else about your build.

If you like shotguns, and want to get a build rather quickly, Hunters Fury may be the way to go. Wait for a day when targeted area loot is Hunters. You should get enough pieces to get you started within 2-3 control points. 4 piece Hunters gives you 15% sg damage, 20% armor on kill, 100% health on kill, and 20% extra weapon damage when at close range. There are added bonuses in the chest and backpack.

• AndreasF_8
    7 posts

Hi there, easiest to collect for you would be 4 piece Hunters Fury, Badger tuff chest and maybe Belstone backpack with adreneline rush or blood sucker.

Have 2 or 3 blues and a nice shotgun, preferably Scorpio. Obviously swap the backpack for memento if you have it.

• Nwyrvee
    Original poster 3 posts

Thanks everyone! I'll try these for sure 🙂 Thanks again!

Merry Christmas to all of you! 🙂

Suggested Topics