ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JoseyWales22
    Original poster 1 posts

ever since i got the new update my assassins creed vahalla keeps going to the blue screen error. Doesnt bappen on any other game. Every time i try to play the new free crossover dlc it crashes? Ive tried saying onto a usb and then initialization nothing works. I even bough game online and it still crashes? Who can help?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DiabloMixx
    2 posts

@joseywales22 The game crashes constantly, closing immediately every twenty minutes. I have excluded all applications that are known to interfere with Denuvo, but the crash continues. I am angry that I gave so much money for nothing that is called Valhalla. I am completely disappointed. The story may be great, but with these crashes in every 20 minutes you can't tell anything from the game. The worst part is that no one from Ubisoft cares about us. All these crashes come from Denuvo and nowhere else.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

Hey there, and welcome to discussions for you both. I am sorry to see that you both are experiencing a crash recently. I have moved this thread over to Player Support so that one of our agents can investigate with you.

Official Response
  • Sharps97
    9 posts

Hate to say it, but file this under expected behavior as crashing is the game running as intended by the developer.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello @joseywales22 , sorry to hear you are experiencing a Blue screen error. Please can you check through the steps in this article and see if there's anything you haven't tried yet, as we just need to rule out any of the most common causes of issues on PC first of all. 

@DiabloMixx I understand this is frustrating experience and sounds like you already tried to disable background applications, but game still crashes? Have you tried to perform a clean boot: (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/topic/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd) as well? The clean boot could help to determine the particular application that causes those crashes.
    If you performed the clan boot but nothing changed, please let us know so we can create a support case for you, as we'll need to get some system files (DX Diag and MSINFO) from you to look into this further.

Please let me know if you need any additional assistance in the meantime!

Official Response
  • DiabloMixx
    2 posts

I found the problem a few hours after my post here, but I didn't expect anyone to be interested in my case, so I didn't write about it again.

My problem is the same one that not only I had, but thousands of people around the world with the launch of Cyberpunk 2077, after which it was solved by CD PROJEKT RED a few months later, after the official release of the game.

https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N208SAORUS-8GC#kf: (https://gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N208SAORUS-8GC#kf)
    I own the card from the link above. The card does not overclock, it is used on commodity frequencies of Gigabyte. At the stock frequency of the card, the game crashes every 20 minutes and no background or non-background mode interferes with the game. When reduced by 30Mhz from the accelerating frequency of the card, the game does not crash and this happens only in Valhalla. As I said above, the same thing happened in the game Cyberpunk 2077 on CD PROJEKT RED, but a few months later this problem was solved.

Unfortunately, at this point, in order to play the game normally, it is necessary to reduce the frequency of the core of the card by 30Mhz (1830Mhz) before launching the game.

• guest-kFWYhoV2
    2 posts

It crashes in PS5, i tried with the new update and I cannot downloading it gives me the error CE-100095-5, I could play with the first patch 1.0.0 but it crashes all the time.
    Someone can tell me something?

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 882 posts

@guest-kfwyhov2 Hi there! To clarify, you're getting the CE-100095-5 error when trying to update your game?
    This error is PlayStation-specific, so, to start, I'd suggest going through the steps in our PS5 Troubleshooting guide: (https://ubi.li/eDjdJ), and letting me know the results of your troubleshooting.

Official Response
  • guest-kFWYhoV2
    2 posts

@ubi-spacecats i remove the game and re-installed with the update (never totally updated due to an error) and it didnt work, i tried twice... now im playing with the patch 1.0.0 and crashes a lot of times but at least i can play. If i try to update i cannot play because its sais than some thin

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 605 posts

Hello @guest-kfwyhov2 and thanks for letting us know it goes for you. I am glad to hear you can play now but if the game keeps crashing and update is not installed it is not a solution as anyway you have to install all the latest updates to maintain the game functionality. Could you please confirm if you performed all the basic TS steps including restoring the licenses?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Official Response

Suggested Topics