ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sir_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 152 posts

I am having this hiccups I've never had before. This hiccups, when I have them, all the other group members have them at the same time. I have told them about it, and they are experiencing them at the same time I've reported having them. I also play with my wife, and I see it on her pc too since we sit next to each other, and we have different pc's, built by me. When we crash, the crash is different than before. The game window becomes unactive and they start with the same behavior of the hiccups I mentioned earlier. Just wanted to report this. I don't bother reporting the hardware I have; cause my wife and I have very different pc's and also the people that I have spoken to. Some of us have windows 10, some windows 11. So why even bother? Anyway, the fixes are breaking the game and making it worst.

the weird behavior is with getting killed like if I was shot with a sniper riffle or sniper turret with none being present in the battlefield. I feel as if I got shot and never registered until later on giving me the impression of getting destroyed by a high damage riffle. Yesterday, I tried to revive someone behind cover and got killed while behind solid cover. Only thing I can think is that I got killed while running to the cover and the feed was delayed thus making it feel I got killed behind cover. . . if that makes any sense. Just weird behaviors I've never seen in this game before.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 929 posts

@sr_0v3rk1ll Hey, and thank you for providing this detail regarding the crashes that you and others have been experiencing. I suggest posting this to our Player Support section so that our agents can look further into this with you. I know you mentioned not reporting hardware, however please know that they may request this for more in depth investigation.

Official Response
  • Sir_0v3rk1ll
    Original poster 152 posts

@ubikobold this is why I've felt like I got killed behind cover. Shot thru solid cover. I think I was shot by invisible people. No seriously. Look

I've been building my pc's since 1998 and I know this is not a hardware issue.

• Ms_M3gad3tH
    14 posts

@ubikobold now I'm crashing more than ever before. third time today in less than two control points worth of gameplay.

• L3AND80
    72 posts

These "weird" behaviors have always existed in this game, but not on the scale that's been happening since these last updates.

I remember some time ago I even fixed a thread here on the forum about NPCs doing inexplicable damage and even snipers hitting the player after going into cover behind a wall and to this day I don't know if these are bugs, or are they things of server, slow connection or if it is programming purposely made to be like this, to give the impression of a "challenge" to the player, but one thing is certain: The Division 2 has been dead for some time, it hurts many like me to accept this , but it's the truth.

In addition to not having any interesting news, the developer keeps putting off updates that say will be news that will please players... and the occasional (weekly) updates, in addition to not fixing bugs, are making the game more and more unplayable ... it's sad not to be so excited to play and all of a sudden the game crashes, in the middle of the mission... and that's how they play update over update without fixing the bugs, which tend to increase and whoever isn't having these bugs still, for sure will be in the next updates.

As for the crashes, I tried to play twice today and both times, in less than 15 minutes the game crashed... it's sad to see that this game will become unplayable as it is increasingly moving towards this...

Suggested Topics