ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1499 posts

I'm not clear on the "price" of Helix Shop items when some are owned.

In a previous sale, I am pretty sure the cost was reduced by the number of items owned, so for one tattoo set where I owned three items the full pack was only 40% of the full price.

Does that hold for the "exclusive offers" or for that matter any of the sets now?

The Mystical Set is 84% discount. Is that because it's discounted that much or is that 75% off for the items I own already and then another bit?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    2088 posts

@spirantcrayon22

in my case :
    2/24 objects owned (1 heavy shield + 1 dagger)
    In "Exclusive Offers" > Mystical Thematic Pack = 1980 H / 2700 H
    26% off (advertised)
    🙂

considering both weapons worth 350 H each >> I should have to buy the rest for 2000 H,
    Ubi is offering me a 20 H discount ...

@ Ubi : 20 H discount / 2000 H is ... 1% discount ....
    I won't buy it ... I will not want to have on the conscience to be the cause of your bankruptcy 😂 😂 😂

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1499 posts

@azullfr

Thanks, it is taking that into account. I have 18 of the set and might get this one to be done with it. On the other hand Reda's shop really is so terrible that I am reluctant to encourage Ubisoft in this area!

• azullFR
    2088 posts

@spirantcrayon22

I'm not able to tell you what to do, but I understand your problem and dilema

take care 🤝

• SteveZ_Pun
    355 posts

@azullfr
    I can buy the Berserker Set complete, not one item shown as owned( i have the Ultimate Edition).
    Bugs/issues after bugs/issues....

• azullFR
    2088 posts

@stevez_pun

surprisingly, even with the same pre-ordered Ultimate Edition, Berserker Pack gear such as weapons and clothes are showing up as owned in my 2 Redas' shops (2 shared accounts on 1 PS4) since some time.

For the other cosmetic items I'm not 100% sure, I will look in my notes 🙂

[EDIT] : Sadly I didn't had a "shown as owned, or not" status to my notes beside the dates 😞
    [RE-EDIT] : just seen you where talking about Helix store : never took a look at it there (because of the Berserker gear reset) 🙂

Suggested Topics