ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/5 Replies/66 Views
    MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 34 posts

This is a bit.. weird. Just read the title.. This started happening today. Quite nerve breaking when the game crashes almost immediately while entering a guerrilla camp. Then another crash when I return to the game and the camp. Then when I proceed to the Special operation, the game still crashes a few times during the special operation cutscene, until I FINALLY manage to do the operation. This only happens at the guerrilla camps, not at checkpoints or captured bases. I slightly changed a couple of details in graphics settings which at least temporarily helped, but this has not been necessary before.

My most important device specs:

RTX 3070 8 GB
    Ordinary 1080p screen
    Ryzen 7 5800H

One more thing. I also noticed another sort of bug with mission Dani & Danny vs Everybody. The game didn't let me track the mission 😢 I managed to do the mission though after finding the symbol of untracked mission on the map.

So.. any help is most welcome.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 783 posts

Hello there @meplayinggta and welcome to Discussions! I am sorry to hear your game crashes while entering a Guerrilla Camp.

Could you please specify for me if the game just crashes to desktop without any errors or does the error occur after the crash? Have you started experiencing this issue after installing the recent 15-th of December hotfix or was it another game update?
    I would kindly ask you to verify game files and see if it helps. Should the issue still persist, please provide details and screenshots of any error message or code you may have received, and which steps you have already taken to remedy this issue.

Speaking about the tracking of "Danny & Dani vs. Everybody" mission, could you please record a short video for us and share a link with us in this thread so we can investigate this further?

The more information you can give regarding your experience, the better equipped I am to assist you. 
    I look forward to hearing back from you!

Official Response
  • MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 34 posts

Hi. Just a quick response: No error message really. The game just freezes first, then it crashes and goes to the desktop. Then I actually get an error message Ubisoft connect related, but not in the game itself at any point. Then at the desktop it provides me a chance to send a crash report which I have done. As for your other questions, I will get back to you later, if that's ok with you.

• MePlayingGTA
    Original poster 34 posts

@ubi-oxavo Hello, I will now try to create a support ticket in which I plan to go further with this. At the moment file check is in progress on my Ubisoft Connect. Once it's ready and I have provided a video of the mentioned mission issue (luckily I do have a video of it), I will create the support ticket. For the other players I will tell about the outcome if it helped me. So I could then help other players too.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4118 posts

Hi @meplayinggta apologies for the late response.

I have checked and can see that you created a support case and that Customer Support replied with some troubleshooting to try. I can also see that your support case has now closed due to no response after 4 days.

Can you confirm if the issue is resolved with the troubleshooting that was provided? If it's not then please reply to your support case with the information requested and it will reopen.

Official Response

Suggested Topics