ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FearsumEnjinn
    Original poster 17 posts

Previous seasons 1 + 2 these skills were common with NPC's. I have not found characters with ETO clothes discount or MP5 with silencer this season. Have theses skill been retired from the Online version? Finally, is there a list of skills that have been retired anywhere?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Dino
    Ubisoft Support Staff 98 posts

Hello @fearsumenjinn! To confirm, when you scan pedestrians, you do not encounter any with the ETO clothes discount or the Mp5 with silencer, correct? How many other players are you starting the online mode with? Also, If you haven't tried already, does verifying the game files: (https://ubi.li/CC7mz) fix this so that you can then find the characters you are looking for?

Official Response
  • FearsumEnjinn
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-dino Thanks for coming back. I encountered one with a silencer after posting this but it took a LONG, long time. They were on a gunsmith NPC. The first one I had was a 'bar attendant'. This weapon is very, very rare vs. beforehand.

The ETO discount I've not seen in months on any character or class. Normally they'd be on anyone in the 'clothing' industry.

I verified the files and a successful validation, no errors

• Ubi-Dino

@fearsumenjinn Thanks for giving that a try! I'm glad you were able to locate an NPC with the silencer after some time. Do you know what the name of the specific trait associated with the discount was?

Official Response
  • FearsumEnjinn
    Original poster 17 posts

@ubi-dino Hey, it's loyalty card. Here's a video with what it did

• Ubi-Dino

Thanks for clarifying that for me @fearsumenjinn! I've shared your report about the Loyalty Card with the appropriate teams to look into. Apologies for the inconvenience this extremely rare or missing skill causes in the meantime.

Official Response

Suggested Topics