ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• carlosart1989
    Original poster 159 posts

Please make also that we can respawn thousands and millions of infinitive quantities of extra AI Teamates that we can costumize in every aspect of them, including clothes, gender and weapons and weapons attachments usage including attached grenade launchers in their assault rifles and in their carbines and that also that they have the ability to shoot their attached grenade launchers andagainst the enemy in Ghost Recon Breakpoint. Also please make them to follow Nomad's orders (male Nomad and Female Nomad) and the Unidentified Ghost Recon Team Operator (male one and female one) in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts and make them to heal/cure Nomad (male Nomad and Female Nomad) in Ghost Recon Breakpoint, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Make all of these new suggestions and all of these new requests available to be used in single player sessions and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Breakpoint.

Also please add all of these new these new suggestions and all of these new requests into Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Also make all of these new suggestions and all of these new requests available to be used in single player sessions and in multiplayer sessions in Ghost Recon Wildlands, Ghost Recon Narco Road and Ghost Recon Fallen Ghosts.

Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Justifier-98
    98 posts

@carlosart1989 I like your suggestion, but I see a dilemma with implementing it. I don't think it would be entirely possible for developers to add that many AI teammates into the game; not to mention why would you need to deploy that many teammates into the game. Your not fighting a whole army at once; Ghost Recon Breakpoint is supposed to be a tactical shooter game, where you have a small unit fighting a large number of enemies using carefully crafted combat strategies, quick thinking, and stealth. I think I would like it more if they added three to four more teammates that are completely or mostly customizable by the player and either add them to Ghost Recon teammates section, Rainbow Six teammates section if applicable, or add them as their own team.
    A suggestion I'll mention is instead of having the Ghost Recon teammates and Rainbow Six teammates on separate teams that can't be active at the same time, Ubisoft could change it so they stay on separate teams, but you can equip both at the same time. Another option is instead of listing them on teams, the operators could be listed individually like what was done in a previous Ghost Recon game, which I think was Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, allowing the player to actively choose which individual operators they want on their teams.
    I would like to say though I completely agree with your idea about being able to equip under barrel grenade launchers to their firearms, which is not currently being offered for some reason I don't understand. I would expand that point to include under barrel shotguns as well.

Suggested Topics