ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• beannz101
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi there I've noticed that when changing level scaling that the enemies in Ireland don't scale and remain green when I have it set to harder (enemies 30 levels above).

Also I noticed when the difficulty settings (such as aim assist) and the over all difficulty is set to custom the damage taken and other setting return to normal and not the harder difficulty

Thanks Luke

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Oxavo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 764 posts

Hello @beannz101 and Happy New Year!

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner. Thanks for the report provided.

We have received reports of players who see their game becoming much easier when changing only one of the settings.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. I hope to be able to share an update from the development team soon with regard to their investigation; please check our news from time to time.

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Official Response
  • Setenza11
    2 posts

@ubi-oxavo Any News here?

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Ubisoft Support Staff 938 posts

@setenza11 Hey there, I'm sorry to hear your issues with level scaling persist. Can you please let me know the following?:

• Does this only happen in Ireland? If not, where else do you experience this?
    • When did you first notice this occurring?
    • Do you have any video or images of your difficulty level/the level of your enemies?
    • Can you please confirm the platform this is occurring for you on?
    Official Response
  • Setenza11
    2 posts

@ubi-spacecats Hi,

The problem is completely independent of savegame or where you are.

The problem is with the difficulty options themselves.
    The combat difficulty is always reset to "default" if you change one of the suboptions such as the level scaling or the aim assist.

As an example: If I set Drengr as combat difficulty because I want to get 130% more damage, but then change one of the sub-options, then the combat difficulty of Drengr is set to "Custom". The problem is that I then get the normal damage again and not the 130% from the Drengr difficulty.

This video illustrates the problem very well:

PS: I play on a PC.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator: (https://deepl.com/Translator) (free version)

• Ubi_Plush
    Ubisoft Support Staff 364 posts

@setenza11 Thank you for the video clip. We've received similar reports from players and have been reporting each to the game team. They are investigating this and will be working on a resolution. Stay tuned to the News and Announcements thread for official updates.

Official Response

Suggested Topics