ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• There aren't enough active players for this barely 2 months old game to even complete the weekly challenges

2 Likes/27 Replies/461 Views
    UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

The weekly challenges with 300 moneda reward from 2 weeks ago barely reached 2/3 when it expired, and this week 300 moneda challenge already seems to be behind schedule, 36 hours in and only 8.2% done (41 million out of 500 million kills), at this rate we will fail this one too.

If you look at Valhalla's weekly challenge, all the ones with store credits reward are completed way above the target line, most between 20-50% above, some even over twice the requirement. And that game came out more than a year ago.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

@unhappylawbro Maybe the numbers are inflated? I have done 130 kills with the insurgency so it takes about 3 million players.
    Valhalla just needs 100000 to hop in and out of a river raid for the challenge.
    But there really is nothing to do in both games right now.

• Izi_
    45 posts

I agree with Kormac67. Numbers in FC6 challenges are crazy high, numbers in Valhalla challenges are strangely low.

• azullFR
    2046 posts

@izi_

Numbers in FC6 challenges are crazy high

yes, I agree 🙂

numbers in Valhalla challenges are strangely low.

maybe because numbers in Valhalla challenges have been, at some time, crazy high 😉
    (Valhalla had mutiple weekly challenges over-estimated requirements)

Knowing that 3 weeks ago this challenge required 250 000 000 kills and was completed only the last days of the week, maybe Ubisoft just don't want us to have the 300 Moneda ... ?

• UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

@kormac67 Nah, Valhalla has had many "kill" challenges requiring hundreds of millions. Pretty sure for both games those targets are supposed to be balanced as opposed to completely random numbers.

• UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

@azullfr I mean the game literally allows you to farm infinite moneda with spec ops so no, it's literally the one Ubisoft game where you can farm store credits without any limitation. there's no point for Ubisoft to stop you from getting this one moneda from the challenges lol.

• azullFR
    2046 posts

@unhappylawbro
    you are right,
    but noticed that the 'Far Cry' franchise has always been accustomed, more than 'Assassin's Creed' franchises, to play with the frustration of the players,
    maybe this can, more or less, explain these choices 😉
    (choices that have started to come in AC with AC Origin's)

• UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

Oh well, 3 days left and barely 1/3 to the target, guess we are missing another 300 moneda lol
    And looking at Valhalla, only 1 day into the new weekly challenge and already surpassed 55% to the goal. Before you say the number for Valhalla is much smaller, winning a drinking game takes 2 minutes and it's not even an integral part of the game. Whereas killing soldiers for Far Cry is the bread and butter of the gameplay and we were able to accomplish plenty of those challenges early on with the exact same number requirement. This just goes to prove my point that the game has been steadily losing players whereas Valhalla hasn't.

• RobertEmerald
    126 posts

When the game was at it's peak, this same main weekly challenge had around 250 million kills and only required 200 million kills and 100 million kills before that, now there are less players and they decided to up it to 500 million kills. LMAO Some of these employees are totally clueless. I just look at the challenges each week and won't even participate in any challenges that I know are unachievable. Ubisoft, just like other companies, hires some great talent, but some idiots as well. That's just the norm in an imperfect world.

• UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

@robertemerald Are you sure about those numbers actually increasing? I clearly remember there was another 500 million kill in any way challenge 1 month ago. I think the ones requiring 200 million etc are different challenges like kill from air, etc that are a bit more complicated/harder to do.

• RobertEmerald
    126 posts

@unhappylawbro I'm 100% positive about it.

• RobertEmerald
    126 posts

@azullfr That number and day completed that you just stated, would be 100% accurate. I follow all those challenges closely and watch any and all changes, like a hawk.

• azullFR
    2046 posts

@RobertEmerald
    @UnhappyLawbro

just some datas to compare challenges :

1. Far Cry 6 = "In the name of the cause" (not sure if it's the correct English name) = Kill soldiers
    2. AC Valhalla = I don't have the name, sorry = Kill soldiers ... it as always been : 100 000 000 kills ...

Now some dates :

• May, 2021
    1. Far Cry 6 = None 😉
    2. AC Valhalla = Fullfilled 100 000 000 in 2.5 days

• September, 2021
    1. Far Cry 6 = Fullfilled 1 000 000 in 1 day and 10 hours
    2. AC Valhalla = Fullfilled 100 000 000 in 2 days and 19 hours

• October, 2021
    1. Far Cry 6 = Not this month
    2. AC Valhalla = Fullfilled 100 000 000 in (+ or -) 3.5 days

• November, 2021
    1. Far Cry 6 = Fullfilled 300 000 000 (I don't have the exact time it took to fullfill it, but looking at my notes it seems to have taken 6 days ...)
    2. AC Valhalla = Not this month

• December, 2021
    1. Far Cry 6 = Fullfilled 250 000 000 in 5 days
    2. AC Valhalla = Fullfilled 100 000 000 in (+ or -) 3 days and 4 hours

• December, 2021 (21th to 27th)
    1. Far Cry 6 = 500 000 000 ... No way to achieve a goal that has just doubled ...
    2. AC Valhalla = Not these weeks
  • Aazhyd
    71 posts

I never bothered with those challenges. I hate Ubi Connect anyway. Just another useless fluff app between the game and me.

• UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

Awesome figures and comparison @azullFR, thanks!

Well I hope whoever decided to come up with this 500 million kill requirement will now realize it's impossible to complete it, not even 50% there on the last day lol.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

We made slightly above 300 Mil. Good result, but no cake, sorry.
    This week: 500000 "Death from above" machete kills. Counter is at zero, so it is bugged obviously.

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

Weekly challenge counter stayed a zero until I contributed, then it suddenly showed its value (80000). Weird.
    Did 31 while completing my 250 kills abusing the respawn at the light house. Maybe we get it down this week.

• azullFR
    2046 posts

@kormac67

to finish this challenge just in time,
    the community should make :
    71 429 machete kills from above / day
    2 977 machete kills from above / hour
    🤞

• Kormac67
    1024 posts

This week it's dominoes, and already looking bad. Because this minigame is terrible, boring and just completely random.

• UnhappyLawbro
    Original poster 36 posts

@kormac67 yup we are definitely failing hard on this one again, 4 days left and not even 1/3 there XD.
    Ubisoft guy who's putting up those numbers is really out-of-touch or just downright delusional.

Suggested Topics