ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Colonel.Klink.
    Original poster 6 posts

I made a loadout with 4 Rigger gear pieces and tried to name the loadout "Rigger" like it's labeled on the actual pieces of gear. However, when I confirm the name change, I get a message saying, "Name contains restricted words or profanity." If the name if the gear set is such a bad word, then rename it or fix your dopey "bad word" filter. I assume someone has encountered this in the game chat when discussing builds.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

You can't use variable's name for your loadouts. Simple as that.
    Change one letter with something similair. Liker "Rlgger".
    It's always has been. Always has been discussed. You were banned in google?

• Colonel.Klink.
    Original poster 6 posts

@as1r0nimo I don't think you see the point. I am trying to rename my loadout using the exact word as the gear set has been named by the developers. I get that if you change one letter it has a totally different meaning, just like the words, "Luck", "Ship", "Punt", etc.
    I just find it humous and contradictory that the devs censor out the exact word for the name that they gave a gear set they created.
    Lastly, where in my post did I mention Google?

• As1r0nimo
    351 posts

@colonel-klink
    1) It's a simple word checking. So nothing will mess up with the code. Like wrong variable in a wrong place.
    2) Again. People were [censored] about it since the release. Another post with [censored] about it is just another trash. You could just use google to see, that nothing has been changed.

• III_Hammer_III
    107 posts

@as1r0nimo
    What makes you think there is a variable named Rigger in game?
    What makes you think using the word Rigger to name a set in your game will mess up the code, or put a variable in the wrong place?

• Aced_100
    174 posts

I had to name my Badger Tuff build Bad Jar Tough as It won't accept the word Badger.

Suggested Topics