ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• bloc75
    Original poster 1 posts

This occurs during normal play, using the latest GU13, and with all DLCs. I am also using some mods, although I did test it with mods removed and still the same result.

The steps I took were to load up stats screen and then scroll through the island names, initially all islands are in view and can be scrolled, but as soon as the scroll is interacted with or when you get to the bottom of island names, scrolling up cuts off the top of the list.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1222 posts

@bloc75

Hey there.

Thanks for reporting this to us. I have passed the thread and attached video on to the team for further investigation.

Official Response
  • mkehoe28
    1 posts

I have just encountered the exact same bug in my game. For more info I was in and using the statics screen just fine. Got a pop-up telling me there was no public mooring. Exited the stats screen. Built the public mooring. Went back to the stats screen and when I scrolled down I just couldn't scroll back up all the way. After much reloading old saves (in both the same and different profiles) it occurs through all them. Hope this helps narrow down the issue.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1501 posts

Hey @mkehoe28, thanks for reaching out, welcome to forums and appreciate your input on the matter there!

I had a closer look at it and can see that we have indeed received more similar reports and this particular matter is already under further review, therefore our apologies about the inconvenience and as soon as we will have any further updates, details will be posted here, in our official forums, so keep an eye!

Should you happen to have any further queries or run into any other difficulties, drop us a message at any time! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics