ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DesertSweeper
    Original poster 2 posts

Just signed up to Ubisoft. First massive fail: I live and work in the Middle East but am not an Arabic Speaker. As are the vast majority of the country I work in - it is predominantly expatriate. Yet we have no choice to choose English as that option is simply not presented. Anyhow moving on from the first fail and enlsiting the help of a friend who can read it (and discovering it was asking about cookies), I decided to buy Assasin's Creed Odyssey for PC download. Not able to "checkout." So i google this and discover that this problem has been ongoing for years now. Imagine a company not fixing this by December 2021? The various forums and reddits are littered with endless discussion on this - and it always boils down to "contact ubisoft support". But seriously? It is almost 2022. Unbelievable fail.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• DesertSweeper
    Original poster 2 posts

@desertsweeper UPDATE: The problem relates to the "wallet" being in one country and me being in another. I literally created the account and tried to buy something all within 10 minutes form the same computer. But in their infinite wisdom they somehow signed me up in the USA but put my wallet in the UAE. And now the only way out is to contact support. Fortunately life is short and we are dead forever and I have choices. Moving along to other vendors who sorted this out years ago.

• Kormac67
    1031 posts
    Yet we have no choice to choose English as that option is simply not presented.

Probably due to censorship rules in your country. Go to the sheik to complain.

Suggested Topics