ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• striderspride
    Original poster 6 posts

I would like a community based Vulcan mind meld on the best locations in game to complete these two oddball challenges. The whole user base would value input.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• djcorpselicker
    1 posts

@striderspride 50 window assassinations for 5 opals and 25xp just isn't worth the effort. The game is long enough as it is without ridiculous challenges.

• skorpyo3113
    2 posts

@striderspride zip line assassinations I completed in Norway at kjotve's fort. Took a little bit because only 1 zip line so you have to keep climbing back up to it, but that's where I got it. No idea about window assassination, trying to find that myself.

• striderspride
    Original poster 6 posts

@skorpyo3113 I'm looking for the right house. One you can run into that has a window. Shake up the boys, run in the house and whistle window assassinate. You could use that house to tally numbers pretty quick. Just don't know where in the vastness it was.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1918 posts

You can get one or two of each at Grand Chatelet in Paris.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1918 posts

Crepelgate Fort in the north of London has a couple of zip-lines but it looks like it'll take some work to get the baddies underneath. It is possible but doesn't at a first go look as easy as Grand Chatelet in Paris.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1918 posts

Templebrough Fort has at least one zipline with guards underneath it.

Edit. Maybe only one but there are two guards right underneath the line.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1918 posts

Ah, Dhustone Quarry has a few zip lines and a fair number of guards. Yeah, go for this one.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1918 posts

I'm actually looking for window kill locations but got sidetracked!

• striderspride
    Original poster 6 posts

@spirantcrayon22 Your sidetrack was appreciated.

• striderspride
    Original poster 6 posts

@striderspride Everyone complained about horse charging kills til someone posted the solution. Beat them unconscious then just ride over them.

• B00MSIE
    400 posts

@spirantcrayon22

The 50 window murders are just ridiculous. This together with the fact I miss the festival and the lack of Ubi to fix the bugs (hell, even bugs from the festival seem to be still there) made me finally decide to give it up on AC.

• archsh3riff
    148 posts

dont bother .. too much effort for too little ..

its like .. run 50 km and i will give you 1 eur .. reminds me movie cool runnings ..
    i will give you 1 dollar if you shut up 😄

• Darky_33
    2 posts

Windowassassination Spot

• bielik01
    1787 posts

@darky_33 yep, that's exactly what I described here. Good job!

• Lysvander
    146 posts

All credit to Skatha:

Zip lines: Calleva outpost. Can also do a double assassination when you land to add to your general assassination counter.

Window assassination: Canterbury armory. You can save right under the tower (windows - distrust zone), then load in and try to attempt a double kill. There is the issue of the flag but if you climb well you get on the window ledge. You can do 2 kills (did many myself) but you need patience, as sometimes the guards at the windows come from the other side and it takes time for them to get into place.
    In the video he attempts pulls and sleeping arrows but i never did that, just the two guards at the window. Fail one or get spotted? Respawn. Went faster.

Side note though: Not worth it. Requirement is to high for reward.

• striderspride
    Original poster 6 posts

@lysvander Agreed, 10 at the most. But the sourcing is appreciated for when they do get it right.

• Mickhail67
    9 posts

@lysvan

Спасибо, за информацию

по убийству из окна с указанием

места

• SpirantCrayon22
    1918 posts

Thieves' Warren in Gloucestershire is probably the easiest place I've found for window kills. The outer towers have two really easy kills, easier than Canterbury or Paris. Another two were not too hard; replacement lookouts, presumably scripted to change. A fifth was harder, that was the inner tower (difficult to get to the right place for the kill without getting seen; this one also has an automatic replacement).

Canterbury is okay but I didn't bother writing about it as it was quite a lot of work and a bit of luck. Paris again a bit of work.

What I'm trying to do is find the easiest place. So far it's Thieves' Warren. That kind of arrangement with towers is the most useful.

• xrayspex_73
    167 posts

@djcorpselicker Agreed. Not worth the effort. These recent new challenges have been ridiculous. Does anyone at Ubi even play the game? Remember the "Play the raid mode 50 times" for 5 opal?

Suggested Topics