ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Poverral
    Original poster 2 posts

The title kind of explains my problem already. So yesterday everything worked perfectly fine, but today I can't connect to ubisoft connect.
    Then I started my troubleshooting with updating every driver, reset network settings and decided to reinstall the whole shabang.
    Huge mistake. I didn't think I can't access your [censored] [censored] website either.
    So now I can't even test if the reinstall works. What should I do now?

Note that I am not using any kind of VPN whatsoever.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SWE_Haddock
    8 posts

@poverral Same for me.... 😞

• OliverLUUL
    1 posts

@poverral Same for me, cant access ubisoft connect and download ubisoft again

• Orbisque_Mortis
    1 posts

I have the same problem.

1. Ubisoft Connect stops and shows a message "A ubisoft service is currently unavailable. Please try again later"
    2. Ubisoft connect website is unreachable. Have tested with two different ISP's.
    3. Ubisoft / help / contact us webpage is also unreachable. A good way to make sure that "there is no known problems".
    4. Did the same steps as the OP, but I did not do any reinstalling.

For me this has been ongoing for over 24h.

• SWE_Haddock
    8 posts

I know that Players in Sweden and Finland are affected so far, but it seems to be working in othet regions.

• ukonkivi
    1 posts

@poverral
    Yup, haven't been able to get Ubisoft connect online or access my account via the website either since yesterday.

And subsequently, I haven't been able to play the game I've paid for since it requires online connection for no apparent reason, except for Ubisoft being an massive [censored].

• kraprot
    4 posts

@poverral Same here (Sweden). I ran a traceroute and I can see the traffic leaving my ISP's Internet gateway, but after that it's dropped somewhere. I suspect it might be some sort of DDOS protection or something similar that is blocking a huge range of IP addresses in northern Europe. If I check an "is it up" service in e.g. north America it says that Ubisoft Connect is up...

• MonkeyRoyale
    1 posts

@poverral

Located in Sweden have the same problem since yesterday.

Tried to connect trough a VPN on a US server and it worked so merry Christmas from Ubisoft as usual what a malfunctioning, bug ridden unreliable service they offer...

• Poverral
    Original poster 2 posts

@orbisque_mortis Your steps are close to same as mine. It's kind of good to hear it's not just me.
    I had success with the reinstalling (had my friend send me the installer) but the problem still stands.

Well, at least their website is back up and running.

• Pnpkn
    1 posts

@poverral same problem here "Sweden" and i never use any VPN but seem like connect my pc to my mobile hotpot wi-fi solved the problem for now. hope they fix this sooner :x

• kraprot
    4 posts

And the issue still persists... Ubisoft Connect won't connect. The ubisoftconnect.com website is unreachable. Can't even submit a trouble report the official way, because some of the support pages time out.

Unless I use a VPN service so that my public IP is outside the Sweden/Finland range that seems to be blocked somewhere...

• Lil17.GODSENT
    1 posts

i too am having this issue, i cant access either of my two ubisoft connect accounts and I cant even go onto their website. still no news from ubisoft themselves and no changes to my situation. it has been like this since the 23rd.

• steem_sucks77
    2 posts

Same issue here (Swe). Can't start any Ubisoft game since 24:th

As someone stated earlier if you connect the computer to a hotspot instead of your normal internet it works. (I can even go to ubisoft website).
    So I disabled LAN and connected to hotspot and login etc worked.
    Now I am using LAN and Hotspot at the same time.
    Nothing on their site etc of this problem

• Dagge7107
    1 posts

Same for me (swe), i haven´t been able to connect since thursday night! Sad 😞

• kraprot
    4 posts

As of this morning I'm able to connect again without resorting to using a VPN. I hope the same is true for all of you and that it stays that way.

• steem_sucks77
    2 posts

Seems like the issue is solved. Tested using only LAN and it works.

Suggested Topics