ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts

I followed every step in the troubleshooting guide and i even went further and unistalled the launcher. However, after i uninstalled the launcher i noticed that i was not even able to connect to the ubisoft connect site to download the launcher again. My friend has the same problem and we both believe it has something to do with our ip adresses. Is there some sort of outtage here in northern europe?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts
    Best Answer

it seems to be fixed now. I can access the site

• JahBit
    3 posts

@apelsin_ Same here (Finland). Can't connect to the website and the launcher gives a 'connection lost' error. But, I'm able to connect as normal when using a VPN (and even if I use a Finnish IP... which is really strange) and my phone can connect aswell (different IP no VPN). It's almost as if my personal IP was black listed all of a sudden. It's been like this for a few days.

• kraprot
    4 posts

@apelsin_ Same here (Sweden). I ran a traceroute and I can see the traffic leaving my ISP's Internet gateway, but after that it's dropped somewhere. I suspect some sort of DDOS protection or something similar that is blocking a huge range of IP addresses in northern Europe. If I check an "is it up" service in e.g. north America it says that Ubisoft Connect is up.

• Wurldbreaka
    1 posts

And another here (Sweden). Would love some response from Ubisoft on this issue.

• Hakkas6
    1 posts

Lost connection yesterday and experiencing the same problem, neither website or Ubisoft program working from Sweden.

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ImSkalman
    1 posts

A swede here with the same problem. Cant log in to ubisoft connect. I can connect on every ubisoft site except for their customer support sites. Extremly infuriating

• authorfunction
    1 posts

I am also located in Sweden. I can access their website but I am getting "This product cannot be activated right now. Try again later." from Ubisoft Connect and cannot start the game (AC Valhalla). This happened a couple of days ago too when Ubisoft had a server "degradation" (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/125983/december-22nd-2021-degradation-ubisoft-connect?lang=en-GB). I could play again after the degradation was declared fixed.

• JahBit
    3 posts

@apelsin_ Working for me at the moment. Hoping it's fixed for everybody.

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts

@jahbit Did you do anything to fix it or did it just start working randomly? Mine is unfortunately still not working.

• JahBit
    3 posts

@apelsin_ It just started working. (I did their suggested connectivity troubleshooting two days ago, that did absolutely nothing). Tho, I did send a support ticket yesterday asking about the situation. No reply so far.

• Hellbound73
    12 posts

When I'm gonna go to UBI Soft and download the latest UBI connect. It doesn't even work to go there, and i have Internet. It just loads and loads, after 30 minutes on 100 Mbit, still nothing happens. How is it even possible NOT to been able to enter the UBI connect download site? I even did an reinstall of Windows 11 Pro, and STILL doesn't work?? I'm very sad cause i love The division 2 😫😢👎

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts

Day 3 of ubisoft connect not working after recently having purchased AC Valhalla which i have not yet been able to play. Whats even better is i cant even access the support site to send in a ticket 👍

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts

@hellbound73 If you live in northern europe there are issues with connecting to ubisoft connect. It has been like this for a long time but still no response from ubisoft

• Hellbound73
    12 posts

@apelsin_ I'm living in Sweden, Sverige. I began to having this issue just for 2 days ago, so you mean i will never gonna be able to play my games again? That's horrible. Don't get what the heck is wrong. And i, as many else have ALOT of games. 😢

• RipTEAA
    2 posts

@apelsin_ same problem here in sweden too. can't open both the launcher and the offical software

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts

@hellbound73 We will just have to wait until ubisoft makes an official statement which will hopefully be within the next few days. Their staff has also recently been on holiday but i believe they will start working soon again.

You can check the post i made which has many more people experiencing the same problem

• Hellbound73
    12 posts

@kraprot yes. The problem is at their part. I looked at some log files. There aren't any connection at all with the UBI servers. Like they simply aren't there. And I cannot visit the Web site also... It's sad this mess i think 😫

• apelsin_-
    Original poster 7 posts
    Best Answer

it seems to be fixed now. I can access the site

• Hellbound73
    12 posts

The division 2 and other games are back again. And working properly for me... THNX UBISoft 🙏😄👌

Suggested Topics