ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EvVader
    Original poster 2 posts

I have got a gold edition version, and i have got both expansion.
    After the 1.4.1 update when i travel to Ireland, my Berserker armor that i bought in the helix store become white or grey like a 3d model .
    Not the full armor, only the helmet or the body armor.
    The Francia fast travel OK, but this Ireland glitch not always happen, only just when i fast travel from another map to ireland.
    This glitch only shows up when i wear the Berserker gear. The other armors which not helix store purchased or Reda ones always works fine.
    If i travel Ireland for example in raven clan armor, then i arrived in ireland, and after change my gear to the Berserker armor, the gear works and looks perfectly.
    When this glitch shows up I just fast travel to Francia or England etc. and it's become normal again.
    If the Berserker armor has got normal look in Ireland and i save the game, in the next reboot the game work perfectly.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• tcarlisle2012
    170 posts

You've done a nice job of narrowing this down to steps to reproduce, and finding work arounds. It should be enough to go to development and have them understand and quickly duplicate. Nonetheless, someone will probably stroll by with the "can you attach a video" response.

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 674 posts

@evvader Hey there, thanks for reaching out to report this issue! I sincerely apologize for not getting back to you sooner.

A hotfix was deployed since you last reported this. Could you confirm that this issue persists on game version 1.4.1.2? Since this is a visual error, I'd also like to suggest some troubleshooting steps. Since you're playing on PS4, please give the steps in this FAQ a try.

Official Response

Suggested Topics