ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WildHunt
    Original poster 220 posts

I'm disappointed in the FC6 special ops. The expeditions in FC New Dawn are so much better because of their creative design, even though they are essentially smaller versions of the special ops in FC6, the New Dawn expeditions are way more interesting. The New Dawn expeditions for those that have never played it, have you going to places like Alcatraz prison, an aircraft carrier, an amusement park, a crashed space station, a crashed plane, a power station. While in FC6 the special ops feel more like we are getting the same level but reskinned, and we approach that level the same way each time. I get that New Dawn is set in a post-apocalyptic future and FC6 isn't, but that doesn't mean they can't be more creative with the locations for the special ops.

Then there is the problem of Ubisoft balancing most of the special ops difficulties behind co-op, a mode which the minority play. Overall the design of the special ops has been pretty dreadful.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rickidoo2010
    145 posts

I don't agree to describe the special ops in 6 as "pretty dreadful". As a single player, I found the ones I did challenging.

But I will agree in part to say you are right about the variety factor that New Dawn has. And ND really ramps up the difficulty on replay which I also love a lot compared to 6. 6 attempts to ramp it up, but I feel the whole "stay in shade and keep the pg cool with water" works at first but then becomes so repetitive. At higher levels, it is quite frustrating for a single player, as the timer counts down awful fast. I really would have wished they just did the pg cooling bit in one or two special ops and reverted to the "package" style of ND for the rest.

Suggested Topics