ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• stargazer957
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello Dear

I am playing Season 3 complete edition.

After finishing the quest 'A trifling matters: the tower, the main NPC of Tourist season doesn't give me the quest 'Belle epoque'

So I can't get a recipe 'Lemon marmalade' in La Reine.

How can I start 'Belle epoque', Are there any additional conditions that I lost?

Please solve the problem

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @dongchun, thanks for getting through to us, welcome to forums and apologies about the delayed response from our team.

Based on the description you've provided, I understand that you might be referring to 'Lady Marmalade' recipe, therefore in order to find more information about how this can be completed, have a look at the following article: (https://anno1800.fandom.com/wiki/The_Iron_Tower) in Anno 1800 Wiki. Additionally, if you haven't already, try verifying your game files too, and see if issue persists.

Keep us updated!

Official Response
  • stargazer957
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello @ubi-karl thanks for your response

I conducted verifying game files, but there is no error message(so I can't repair any corrupted files) in my game file.

I've already checked your suggestion anno 1800 wiki, but NPC does't give me following quest after open ceremony for iron tower.

So I can't progress next quests like Belle epoque.

Do I remove and reinstall the game?

• Ubi-SpaceCats
    Community Representative 939 posts

@dongchun Hi there! Reinstalling the game could help this, so I would definitely suggest this! Just make sure your saves are backed up first.

Official Response
  • stargazer957
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello @ubi-spacecats I reinstalled the game, but the problem no emergency of 'Belle epoque' quest still remains....

Please help

• Cr34Tor0fGODs
    2 posts

I am also having the same issue. The quest did not trigger at all. I have tried several games, as well as reloading the save right before the trifling matter was completed. It just would not trigger the quest. The Wiki said there is another condition by building 3 new theatres and producing lemonade. That also did not unlock the recipe for me. Please fix this quest, please. I'm tired of trying to fix the game's bug.

• UbiMint
    186 posts

Hey there @Cr34Tor0fGODs, sorry to hear you're experiencing this as well. Did you verify your game files also?

Also, @dongchun, thank you for your update!

Would you please both upload a screenshot showing your quest menu with your objectives? A clip showing the quest objectives with the completed requirements done would be very helpful as well.

• Cr34Tor0fGODs
    2 posts
    • @ubimint I have verified the game files. Here is the link to the screenshots of my game during and after the trifling matter tower quest: https://imgur.com/a/Yw4fq5B. I don't know if the op is having a similar experience. As you can see, the quest book is empty, and the recipe is locked. One thing that I am not sure about is whether the first recipe should be unlocked right after the tower is built. The wiki said, "If an Iron Tower crowns your city for some time, a cook may create this to mark the occasion!".

• stargazer957
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello @ubimint, unfortunately I deleted the save files until finishing the quest 'A tripling matters'.

So I cannot upload the progress previous 'Belle epoque', but you can find the same problems that I experienced in Cr34Tor0fGODs' link

Maybe there is a script error in that quest.

Please check and solve it.

• Ubi-WheelyDuck
    Ubisoft Support Staff 996 posts

Hey Cr34Tor0fGODs and dongchun,

Thank you for confirming this additional information, sorry to hear that verifying your files did not help.

The saves that you encountered this issue on, can I just check when it was that you started this save? This information will greatly help us in investigating.

Many thanks

Official Response
  • buruzi
    7 posts

@ubi-wheelyduck
    Recipe Lady Marmelade can't be unlocked and traits are not displayed | Ubisoft Discussion Forums
    I have the same bug reported it in this topic.
    I loaded save from the iron tower is bulidding phase3,and when the tower completed,no misson.
    Then I start a new game,all the same.
    (Sorry,I'm not at English,I don't know can you understand my mean.I'm sorry to intrude,Thank you very much!)

• Ubi-SpaceCats

@buruzi Hi there, just to clarify, are you having an issue finding the dancer near the Iron tower?

Official Response
  • buruzi
    7 posts

@ubi-spacecats
    After Iron tower is finished,Tourist's questlines are over.No more quests.
    finding the dancer near the Iron tower
    This quest don't start.
    Other quests are“Lady Jane‘s Arctic Appeal’”and“Tutorial—going up!”

• Ubi-SpaceCats

@buruzi Understood. Can you please send a screenshot or brief clip of these issues, so we can look into this issue a bit further?

Official Response
  • stargazer957
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello @ubi-wheelyduck

I am the original poster for this issue.

Other staff recommended sending save file, so I checked the bug report notice.

However, now the link supports only live chat due to COVID-19.

I cannot respond to live chat in real time, so please let me know other way to send my save file

• buruzi
    7 posts

@ubi-spacecats

The iron tower Finnished.No more tourist's quests.(How many time you wait there is the same result.)

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2865 posts

Hey there @dongchun and @buruzi , thanks very much for coming back to us about this. My apologies for the confusion over sending us your save files, with our current available contact methods.

I can see that our teams are investigating this issue internally already, so at this time, I'd love to collect your save files to add to our investigation. You'll find your save files at the location noted in this support article, and they can be uploaded to any file sharing website of your choice, and a link sent to us here in the forum thread.

Please let me know if I can clarify the above request at all, or if you've any other questions!

Official Response

Suggested Topics