ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Kirkson
    Original poster 1 posts

My Far Cry Primal is working without sound. What's the problem?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    271 posts

@kirkson

What about other games?

What platform do you use?

• Gremlin-Cursed
    75 posts

What the damned Hell is going on here? I'm looking for help with this game, but it's IMPOSSIBLE to ask a question, like, "How the HELL do I make my first kill?" I've died something like twenty times, and there is NO clue how to survive! Is this entire game franchise totally SCREWED? There is no owner's manual, no game guide, and no tutorials. It is NOT intuitive, and it is NOT fun!

• Gremlin-Cursed
    75 posts

@gameguru2018 I have a couple of hundred other games that I play on PC with standard KBD/Mouse HID setup. "Back in the day" (I've been electronic gaming since 1978) you used to get actual manuals that you could hold in your hands and read with the games that you bought, and then they stopped doing that, electing then to supply you with digital files, and now almost nobody does even that anymore, but are at least intelligent enough to provide in-game tutorials or onscreen hints. But, this, this non-intuitive and complete lack of direction is insulting. Not entertaining.

Suggested Topics