ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JLT1963
    Original poster 2 posts

Hi all, I'm not new to Division 2, but I've been away long enough that I am now totally confused, well not totally but enough to feel overwhelmed. I'm just now to a level 40 and have many things to accomplish. I'm also an older player, so I'm looking for "mature" players and possibly a clan to join. I will venture into the dark zone, but I'm not crazy about it, so no rogue for me I'm on EST and usually play starting at around 1 or 2 am (I have an elderly mother that I keep watch on) and am available until about 6:30 am, and then I'm off and on throughout the day. My user name is Ole_Cowgirl_JB, and would love to meet some other players and make some new friends. If you're interested, or can tell me where to post to meet up with others, give me a shout on the PS4 and please mention this post. I don't accept random friend invites if I don't know where it came from. Cheers JB

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• dagrommit
    894 posts

You should try the official discord: https://discord.com/invite/thedivisiongame: (https://discord.com/invite/thedivisiongame)

Make sure to select playstation as your platform, otherwise you won't be shown the channel list.

Suggested Topics