ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Rick_Italy
    Original poster 7 posts

Hi Far Cry 6 Team,
    Dani was saying the truth and Anton knew it, it wasn't a lie. Just few hours before Dani proved Anton that he cares about Diego, running the risk to be shooted from Juan. Dani knew what Anton was thinking to do, I knew it but this time I had no control on Dani (I shooted McKay on his head when Juan was telling me to leave him go) and Dani would do the same thing now, a shoot on Anton's head, saving Diego's life.
    In the epilogue I recognized Vaas' voice as smuggler but I don't care anymore, I'm not in the right mood anymore after you murdered an innocent 13 years old boy. I uninstalled the game and I won't play it anymore.
    Murdering Diego you took the worst decision of your life.

bye
    Riccardo

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• rickidoo2010
    145 posts

I have to say I can both understand your feelings and admit that I felt equally sad and betrayed by that plot point...

There is one "however" and one "I wish" I'd like to state here:

1. As sad and as tragic and as (frankly) disgusting nthat plot point was... let us not forget that innocent people of all ages have been killed and tortured throughout the game. We don't form an attachment with them because they are rarely involved in the story, but they are none-the-less victims. Just say'in.

2.I really think that UBI soft would make a lot of new friends if they gave us an ENDING CHOICE. Click here for happy ending and click here for dramatic ending.

In the original star wars viewers walk away from that movie elated... their hero's win and are rewarded. What if instead we have Han kill Leah and Chewbacca? I don't think the fandom would have handled that well..

Far Cry 3 had an ending choice... stay on island or leave with friends, kill the girlfriend or not.

Games are suppose to be about entertainment, not having the writers and directors impress us with their dramatic chops.

Suggested Topics