ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RedScorpGames
    Original poster 3 posts

Bit of background, After an FC6 update the game lagged a lot for me (even after removing the HD texture pack and setting everything to lowest) so I looked for alternatives. The alternative I used was Low Specs Experience by Rangnotech. It didn't help much and just made the game throw out trapper errors (Related to Special Operations) and Snowshoe errors (Related to Coop). Reinstalling the game fixed the Framerate drop but the errors still persist. Is there any way I can restore the game to a state where the errors aren't affecting gameplay?

Edit: NAT type is strict if that helps at all

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Supportski
    110 posts

Hello @redscorpgames

If errors started to occur after using the third party software, it might be worth disabling it for testing purposes.

You can also clear Ubisoft Connect PC cache (location by default) C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache. Please backup that folder before deleting its content.

• RedScorpGames
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-supportski Thanks for the response, I used the inbuilt option of the software to reset the settings and then proceeded to uninstall and reinstall Far cry 6. When the errors persisted after the reinstall I verified the files and tried again.

Clearing cache from the location that you shared didn't seem to work. The exact error codes (if it helps) are Trapper-56E3D484 and a snowshoe error which seems to appear randomly in place of the trapper error when the coop mode is started (I click on be a partner or search for a partner). The trapper error is consistent but after a couple of iterations of loading the save game eventually allows me to open a singleplayer save

Edit: A trapper B2FE5BAD error also occurred when attempting to load a save

• RedScorpGames
    Original poster 3 posts

@redscorpgames NAT Type is moderate now but issues still persist with Trapper. The snowshoe error seems to have stopped appearing so far. New save games are still affected by the trapper error even when uploaded and re-downloaded from cloud

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4733 posts

Hi @redscorpgames I'm sorry to hear that you are still experiencing issues with co-op.

Can you please go through the connectivity troubleshooting to see if that helps.

However, if the issue persists can you try deleting the configuration file (C:/Program Files (x86)/Ubisoft/Ubisoft Game Launcher/games/Far Cry 6/bin) and try again.

Official Response
  • gougluinn
    8 posts

i am also getting same trapper 56e3d484 code when try to connect ubisoft. i first thought it was related to option that disables ubisoft overlay in games because ubisoft gives constant ridiculous "no enough gpu memory" error despite i have enough memory and finished the game, i disabled it. i thought this was causing that error but re-enabling ubisoft overlay doesnt fixed this.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @gougluinn

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to connect. Please can you confirm if you have done both the things suggested by Ubi-Keo above too?

Official Response

Suggested Topics