ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Tau
    Original poster 13 posts

Hi.
    I was forced to play FC6 in offline mode from the start, because i had problems to connect to the server. Now i want to reconnect the game to online mode again, but cant find where to do so?
    Anyone?
    (have been connected to Ubisoft connect the whole time)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2849 posts

Hey @c-tau , thanks for reaching out about this 🙂

As long as you've got Ubisoft Connect in online mode, you'll be able to do coop in Far Cry 6 using the usual in-game process, which you'll find described in our support article.

If the process in the article doesn't seem to work, can you let us know what happens instead? Are any error messages shown?

Let me know if the coop works, or if you'd like further assistance!

Official Response
  • C-Tau
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-thrupney

Thanks for the reply, but i do not want to coop in the game.

When I start the game and comes to main menu, i get the following promped message.... "You cannot access this feature while Ubisoft Connect is in offline mode. ATTENSION: Snowshoe-56D536C3"... wich is false! I AM connected to Ubisoft Connect and can wiew all my Achievments and everything else on UBI connect, BUT I cannot wiew my STATS for FC6 because all my stats are blanked out?
    When I click on "Ubisoft Connect" in the main menus upper right hand corner, I get the message "WARNING: An error occured. Attension: Maine-F444C6A7".
    So, I am connected, but the game tells me I am not? And can not find any way to "reconnect" the allready connected game? Very strange?

(btw, the coop feature have been "ON" the whole time but I have never been able to access Lola and the special ops because the game says I am offline.)

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@c-tau Hey! Thank you for your reply.

What you have described indicated a possible connectivity issue with Ubisoft Connect.

Can you try the steps here please.

If the issue continues after this please let us know.

Thank you.

• C-Tau
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-viral

Thanks for your link to troubleshooting of the network.

But none of those suggestions were of any use to me and my "offline"issues with FC6.
    First of all, i dont have any problems with the network (exept with FC6). I tested Ubisoft Connect/club in the games... AC Origins, AC Valhalla and Far Cry 5 with no problems whatsoever.
    So, the issue is still only in FC6 and I cannot understand why?

My OS is Windows 10, (wich I manually update regulary)
    CPU: i7 8700
    GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti (with the latest Nvidia driver)
    16 GB ram
    SSD 500 GB

I have networking by fiber cable 100/100 with 98.88 download, 99,68 upload and 10,02 ms in respons time. (tested today)
    I have only the standard softwares installed. Nothing else.

I dont get it?

(but one thing I remember, is when I started FC6 for the first time, I got a message that said that the game couldnt connect to the server and asked me if I wanted to start the game in offline mode. I tryed several times at different times, but I got the same question every time. Eager to play as I was, I finally chose to play in offline mode. Could THAT choice be significant in this matter?)

• C-Tau
    Original poster 13 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • C-Tau
    Original poster 13 posts

@ubi-viral

Well. I'd tryed to reinstall " Ubisoft Connect" and started FC6.. WITH "Ubisoft Connect" in the background, but the game STILL tells me that I'm not connected????? [censored]!!!

• C-Tau
    Original poster 13 posts
    @ubi-viral

Well. I'd tryed to reinstall " Ubisoft Connect" and started FC6.. WITH "Ubisoft Connect" in the background, but the game STILL tells me that I'm not connected????? WH.T The F.ck !!!

(and by the way, I checked my PC's control panel (just in case) if there was any non wanted programs, but there was not a singel one!? All standards (as I said before)?

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @C-Tau!

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting to online mode. Thank you for letting us know that you tried some further troubleshooting, and for providing more information about your system.

You mention that you're encountering a Snowshoe-56D536C3 error whenever you try to connect online. Is this correct?

I understand that you're "Online" in Ubisoft Connect, but is your profile set to "Invisible?" If so, please can you ensure that you are not "Invisible" and fully restart Far Cry 6 and Ubisoft Connect. After fully closing both of these down, please launch Ubisoft Connect again, ensuring that you're not still set to "Invisible" before launching Far Cry 6 again.

If the issue continues to persist after trying these steps, then I would like to assure you that this is an issue that the development team are investigating further. We have a dedicated Megathread for this error code, where we'll be sharing any new updates or information. I recommend giving this thread a follow if you're still having trouble connecting online after trying the steps I suggested above. Additionally, any updates will also be shared within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes, once these are made available.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Grimorse
    1 posts

Hey guys got a problem here i want to access the connect store but i keep getting the game is in offline mode message with error code snowshoe-56D536C3 popping up. so the launcher is online and the game was started online but when i get to the main menu it says game in offline mode if i don't get the snowshoe error code i get error code Maine-F444C6A7. So if anyone has a clue as to fix this it would help

I have tried to switch the launcher between offline and online modes but it didn't work. tried changing passwords didn't work. not a internet problem just on game side of things.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @Grimorse, I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing these error messages. Can you please check and ensure you're not appearing as invisible through Ubisoft Connect? We've had reports changing this back to online can potentially resolve the problem. Let me know if that helps!

Suggested Topics